Taking psychotic “human flight” to new levels, today winguit/BASE-jump athlete Alexander Polli released this video. He pulls a “never before done” feat of flying through a narrow cave on a mountainside in Spain… at 155 mph. Worth a watch, or three. Do not try this one at home!
- 2 hours ago 10 Tips: Recover Fast With Ultra Champ Michael Wardian
- 2 hours ago Drunk Justice? Water-Wielding Hooligans Squirt Cops On ‘Pedal Pub’
- 4 hours ago Mesmerizing Swim Through Millions Of Jellyfish
- 6 hours ago Runners: How Do You Choose Shoes?
- 6 hours ago Simple Trick To Make Expensive Outdoor Footwear Last Longer
- 18 hours ago Visual Guide: Flora & Fauna
- May 28, 2015 Drunk Justice? Water-Wielding Hooligans Squirt Cops On ‘Pedal Pub’
- May 27, 2015 Bill Bryson’s ‘Walk In The Woods’ To Hit Big Screen
- May 26, 2015 REI Looks To ‘Urban Wilds’ With Evrgrn Brand Launch
- May 22, 2015 Man Pilots Hover-Board Across Lake
- May 21, 2015 A Tribute: Dean Potter
- May 19, 2015 EarthRoamer XV-HD: Bigger, Badder Off-Road Camper