Taking psychotic “human flight” to new levels, today winguit/BASE-jump athlete Alexander Polli released this video. He pulls a “never before done” feat of flying through a narrow cave on a mountainside in Spain… at 155 mph. Worth a watch, or three. Do not try this one at home!
- July 28, 2015 The Maddening Crowd: Public Land Use Infographic
- July 28, 2015 Hydration For Sale: CamelBak Acquired By Vista Outdoor
- July 23, 2015 ‘Live Monumental’ Campaign: 5 New U.S. National Monuments
- July 23, 2015 Wild Bison: 5 Attacks This Season At Yellowstone
- July 17, 2015 Maine Park Official Publicly Admonishes Scott Jurek
- July 14, 2015 National Parks Scramble To Keep Up With Crowds