At a remote sheep farm in New Zealand last month, Jason and Chelsey Magness, members of Team GearJunkie/YogaSlackers, got an inside peek at where our favorite outdoor fabric, merino wool, comes from. The farm sources its wool to Ibex Outdoor Clothing, makers of much of the clothing you’ll see on the GearJunkie/YogaSlackers squad as they train and race around the planet.
- 2 hours ago Pro Surfer Shreds In High Heels
- 2 hours ago Grappling Hook Folds Down Flat
- 5 hours ago Climbers’ Ranch: Epicenter Of Teton Climbing
- 21 hours ago Slip-N-Slid Flip Cup: Best Or Worst Drinking Game Ever?
- 22 hours ago Volvo 850 Extreme Crash Test: Unscientific But Awesome
- 22 hours ago Arctic Influences, Minnesota Roots: Urban ‘Outdoors’ Shop
- September 1, 2015 Why Is Obama Getting Dirty With Bear Grylls?
- August 30, 2015 Denali Name Restored To Famed Alaskan Mountain
- August 29, 2015 ‘Baked’ Gloves, Bike Locks, Backpacking Gear… GearJunkie Week In Review
- August 22, 2015 Repair Kit, Briefcase Stove, Purify Water With Sun: GearJunkie Week In Review
- August 19, 2015 Animas River Spill ‘Caps 150 Years Of Pollution’
- August 17, 2015 Columbia Sportswear Hiring ‘Directors Of Toughness’