At a remote sheep farm in New Zealand last month, Jason and Chelsey Magness, members of Team GearJunkie/YogaSlackers, got an inside peek at where our favorite outdoor fabric, merino wool, comes from. The farm sources its wool to Ibex Outdoor Clothing, makers of much of the clothing you’ll see on the GearJunkie/YogaSlackers squad as they train and race around the planet.
- October 3, 2015 Camp Mistakes, Inflatable Snowshoes, Dozing Daredevils: GearJunkie Week In Review
- October 2, 2015 Will Colorado’s New Toll Lane Ease ‘Ski Highway’ Misery?
- October 1, 2015 Land Grab? Myths Of The American National Monument
- September 30, 2015 Riders Injured, More Than 1 Million Bikes Recalled
- September 26, 2015 AT Record, Tent In Wind, ‘Secret’ TNF Line: GearJunkie Week In Review
- September 25, 2015 Woman Sets New Unsupported Record On Appalachian Trail
- September 24, 2015 Wild Fight: The East’s First Wilderness National Monument
- September 19, 2015 Early Snows, Hunting Knives, Bike Industry Sexism: GearJunkie Week In Review