In case you’re a Strava junkie (like quite a few of us here at GJ), the company released this infographic on its users’ activity in 2013, summing up the purported 50,000,000 activities uploaded to the app last year.
- 2 hours ago 12-Part Video Series: AMGA Climbing Fundamentals
- 6 hours ago Kayakers Rescue Dolphin Trapped In Seaweed
- 7 hours ago Meet The Smallest GoPro Ever
- 7 hours ago Dog As Copilot: Motorcycle Road Trip To Alaska
- 3 days ago Kayak Battle Royal
- 3 days ago Camping Hammock, Adventure Bikes, Primitive Fire: GearJunkie Week In Review
- July 2, 2015 Find Free Bikes In Oregon Scavenger Hunt
- July 2, 2015 Paralyzed Stunt Rider’s Return To The Bike
- July 2, 2015 Tiny Rider: Child Push-Bike Test
- July 1, 2015 ‘Bike Radar’ Detects Cars, Offers Alerts As You Ride
- July 1, 2015 Fat, Gravel, Bikepacking: Best Bikes For Off-Road Adventure
- July 1, 2015 How DO Bikes Stay Upright?