That’s the money quote at the crescendo of this trailer for “Days of My Youth,” a to-be-released movie from Red Bull Media House and MSP Films, sponsored by Mountain Hardwear. The promo copy reads: “This movie will take a look into the lives of skiers everywhere, offering a peek into the journey of self-discovery that every skier experiences.” Check out this teaser clip.
Ski, snowboard, ice climb, snowshoeing... and anything else on ice and snow.check out all Winter posts
- February 22, 2018 Ikon Ski Pass To Rival Vail’s Epic: Prices Announced
- February 21, 2018 When Fingers Are More Than Cold: Raynaud’s Disease
- February 16, 2018 Winter Traction: Which Kahtoola Spike Is Right for You?
- February 16, 2018 Weekend Film: Cycling ‘The Frozen Road’ Across the Canadian Arctic, Alone
- February 15, 2018 Watch Midnight Grooming: The Story Behind the Corduroy
- February 14, 2018 4-Legged Hero: Tribute To Henry, Vail’s First Avi Rescue Dog
- February 12, 2018 Did a Norwegian Skier Just Give the Best Olympic Performance Ever?
- February 12, 2018 Eargasm: Skating on Thin Ice Produces Otherworldly Sound
- February 9, 2018 Sure Footed: MSR Lightning Ascent Snowshoe Review
- February 8, 2018 Watch: Stunning Snowshoe Art Blankets MN Baseball Stadium
- February 8, 2018 Meet Advenate, a Revolutionary New Snow Safety Brand