We realize there can be some genuinely serious problems when snowy weather hits in a normally warm area, but if you come from colder climes, it’s hard not to shake your head at the misery such a small amount of the white stuff can cause. This edit captures the sentiment in all its hilarity. —Sean McCoy
Ski, snowboard, ice climb, snowshoeing... and anything else on ice and snow.check out all Winter posts
- February 21, 2018 When Fingers Are More Than Cold: Raynaud’s Disease
- February 16, 2018 Winter Traction: Which Kahtoola Spike Is Right for You?
- February 16, 2018 Weekend Film: Cycling ‘The Frozen Road’ Across the Canadian Arctic, Alone
- February 15, 2018 Watch Midnight Grooming: The Story Behind the Corduroy
- February 14, 2018 4-Legged Hero: Tribute To Henry, Vail’s First Avi Rescue Dog
- February 12, 2018 Did a Norwegian Skier Just Give the Best Olympic Performance Ever?
- February 12, 2018 Eargasm: Skating on Thin Ice Produces Otherworldly Sound
- February 9, 2018 Sure Footed: MSR Lightning Ascent Snowshoe Review
- February 8, 2018 Watch: Stunning Snowshoe Art Blankets MN Baseball Stadium
- February 8, 2018 Meet Advenate, a Revolutionary New Snow Safety Brand
- February 7, 2018 Such Smooth Flow: Travis Rice Carves Epic Japanese Spine