Taking psychotic “human flight” to new levels, today winguit/BASE-jump athlete Alexander Polli released this video. He pulls a “never before done” feat of flying through a narrow cave on a mountainside in Spain… at 155 mph. Worth a watch, or three. Do not try this one at home!
Breaking news in the world of outdoors, adventure, and gear. Product launches, company updates, brand news, and more.check out all News posts
- August 19, 2017 Down Revolution, Private 14er, Crotch Pot Cooking: GJ Week In Review
- August 16, 2017 British Columbia Ends Trophy Hunting For Grizzlies
- August 15, 2017 Private 14er: Mountain Property Sold For $105 Million
- August 15, 2017 ‘Life Saving’ Feature On 7,000 Jackets Could Endanger Lives
- August 12, 2017 GJ Week In Review: Glowing Coat, Super Knife, Secret Fishing Hole
- August 9, 2017 World’s Longest Mountain Bike Route To Get 400 More Miles
- August 9, 2017 Bear Attack Survivor Recounts Harrowing Ordeal
- August 8, 2017 Fisherman Files Federal Request To Reveal Secret Fishing Spot
- August 8, 2017 Cycling Apparel Maker Rapha Sells To Walmart Heirs For £200 Million
- August 5, 2017 GJ Week In Review: Patagonia Workwear, K2 Summit, $20 Socks
- August 4, 2017 Outdoors Spending By State: Surprises From OIA Report
Get the latest news & reviews sent straight to your inbox twice a week. It's the easiest way to stay in touch with GearJunkie.