Taking psychotic “human flight” to new levels, today winguit/BASE-jump athlete Alexander Polli released this video. He pulls a “never before done” feat of flying through a narrow cave on a mountainside in Spain… at 155 mph. Worth a watch, or three. Do not try this one at home!
Breaking news in the world of outdoors, adventure, and gear. Product launches, company updates, brand news, and more.check out all News posts
- June 27, 2017 House Bill Axes Monument, Opens Public Lands To Logging
- June 27, 2017 Brown Bear Attack Stopped By Pepper Spray
- June 24, 2017 GJ Week In Review: Wall Of Death, Euro Outdoor Show, Leatherman Rescue
- June 21, 2017 Black Diamond’s First Climbing Shoe Will Be Knit
- June 21, 2017 Columbia 2018: Shiny ‘Sun Deflector’ Shirt Cools Wearer
- June 19, 2017 Bear Kills Alaska Teen During Trail Race
- June 15, 2017 Runner Drowns Rabid Raccoon To Save Her Thumb
- June 13, 2017 Violent Whitewater Hospitalizes ‘Roll-Cage’ Raft Inventor
- June 12, 2017 Camping On Campus: MN University Opens Campground
- June 10, 2017 GJ Week In Review: El Cap, Tool Tales, Retro Boots
- June 8, 2017 China ‘Closes’ Mount Everest, Fall Season Cancelled
Get the latest news & reviews sent straight to your inbox twice a week. It's the easiest way to stay in touch with GearJunkie.