Taking psychotic “human flight” to new levels, today winguit/BASE-jump athlete Alexander Polli released this video. He pulls a “never before done” feat of flying through a narrow cave on a mountainside in Spain… at 155 mph. Worth a watch, or three. Do not try this one at home!
Breaking news in the world of outdoors, adventure, and gear. Product launches, company updates, brand news, and more.check out all News posts
- October 20, 2017 One Month Later: Still No Suspect in Mountain Biker Murder
- October 18, 2017 2017 UTMB Winner Sets New John Muir Trail Speed Record
- October 14, 2017 GJ Week In Review: Avalanche, REI Used Gear, ‘Toolbox’ Minivan
- October 12, 2017 Boy Scouts Will Allow Girls: One Girl Scout’s Perspective
- October 12, 2017 Patagonia, Backcountry Hunters Denounce ‘Antiquities Act’ Threat
- October 11, 2017 Doping Dogs: Scandal Spurs Iditarod Rule Change
- October 10, 2017 Alpinist Hayden Kennedy Takes Own Life After Partner Dies In Avalanche
- October 9, 2017 Brazilian Woman Sets Record for Africa’s Highest Peak
- October 9, 2017 Watch the Moment of Impact In Withheld Yosemite Rockfall Footage
- October 7, 2017 GJ Week In Review: Best Flannels, Bike Shake Weight, Surf Austin
- October 5, 2017 Google’s First Headphones Translate 40 Languages Instantly
Get the latest news & reviews sent straight to your inbox twice a week. It's the easiest way to stay in touch with GearJunkie.