In a post earlier this month, Jason Magness, a GearJunkie contributor and founder of the YogaSlackers group, rated the best and worst equipment he used, abused and destroyed during the 2011 Wenger Patagonian Expedition Race. This new video, edited by Magness and shot in the wilds of Patagonia by Daniel Staudigel (both members of Team GearJunkie.com), offers a rare peek into the Wenger race, where Team GJ (Magness, Staudigel, Chelsey Gribbon and Gear Junkie Founder, Stephen Regenold) pushed their bodies and their gear to utter ends on a multi-day course to take 2nd place. Significant swamp trekking, bushwhacking, coasteering, and fjord swimming included in the action!
- 7 hours ago Outhouse Upgrade: Flush Toilets Cost Taxpayers $300K
- 11 hours ago Is ‘OLED’ The Future Of Outdoors Lighting?
- 11 hours ago Lululemon Recalls 300,000 Women’s Tops
- 12 hours ago Refined & Rugged: Triple Aught Design ‘Dauntless’
- 13 hours ago 50 Reasons: Minneapolis Is America’s ‘Bike Capital’
- 13 hours ago 6 Seconds To Spare: Woman, 70, Finishes Western States
- March 20, 2015 Adventure Race Dog Clears Quarantine, Heads Home
- March 3, 2015 ‘Trail Fighter’ Documentary
- November 20, 2014 Adventure Racing Dog Adopted
- November 18, 2014 Stray Dog Joins Team, Completes Grueling Race
- October 11, 2014 Best College Class? University Credit To Film Ultra-Endurance Race
- October 9, 2014 'RIG' Race: 190 Miles Across Quebec