Santa Cruz dropped into the 29er market two years ago with its carbon Tallboy, a premium frame with a premium price tag to match. This summer, the company delivered a lower-cost aluminum version. We rode it for three months on a comparison test. Read More...
- Oct 5, '17 Quite Possibly the Toughest Work Shirt Ever Made
- Oct 5, '17 Google's First Headphones Translate 40 Languages Instantly
- Oct 10, '17 REI Launches Discount Used Gear Online
- Oct 9, '17 Watch the Moment of Impact In Withheld Yosemite Rockfall Footage
- Oct 13, '17 REI End Of Summer Sale: Our Favorite Deals
- Oct 11, '17 Wolf Vs Moose: Stunning Wildlife Battle Caught On Drone Video
Get the latest news & reviews sent straight to your inbox twice a week. It's the easiest way to stay in touch with GearJunkie.
- 2 days ago GJ Week In Review: Moab 240, Smokeless Fire Pit, Vape Pack
- 3 days ago Three Survival Skills from Bear Grylls Academy
- 3 days ago Heavy Duty, Ultra-Breathable: Tactical Kilt Review
- 3 days ago One Month Later: Still No Suspect in Mountain Biker Murder
- 3 days ago Pro Cyclist On Brink Of Quitting: ‘It Does Limit Your Life’
- 3 days ago 12 Hot New Products From Overland Expo East 2017
GearJunkie on Instagram
Dreaming of that weekend not so long ago when people from across the nation gathered under the Redwoods for @outposttrade, an outdoor industry even unlike any other. - New gear, cool people, big adventure, too-notch food and drink. It was a weekend to be remembered. - See some of the best gear we found here: https://gearjunkie.com/roundup/the-outpost-gear-2017 ☝️link in profile - 📷: @candymountaincollective , @seancopepictures and @alynicklas