Santa Cruz dropped into the 29er market two years ago with its carbon Tallboy, a premium frame with a premium price tag to match. This summer, the company delivered a lower-cost aluminum version. We rode it for three months on a comparison test. Read More...
- Aug 1, '17 Easier Hauling: 'Polymule' Rethinks The Wheelbarrow
- Jul 26, '17 Leatherman's First Watch: A Time-Telling Toolbox
- Aug 2, '17 Watch: Grizzly And Two Cubs Follow Hiker On Alaska Trail
- Jul 28, '17 The Electric Adventuremobile Of The Future
- Aug 10, '17 The Best Gear That Costs Almost Nothing: Ziploc Bags
- Jul 31, '17 $20 For A Pair Of Socks?! Here's What You Pay For
Get the latest news & reviews sent straight to your inbox twice a week. It's the easiest way to stay in touch with GearJunkie.
- 5 hours ago TNF Donates $1 Million To Public Lands In Climbing Campaign
- 5 hours ago Ultralight Titanium Tool Digs Perfect Poo Holes
- 1 day ago 3,000 Miles Across America: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
- 1 day ago Screaming Deals: Gear Savings Of The Week
- 1 day ago BYOH: Georgia Park A Monument to #HammockLife
- 1 day ago British Columbia Ends Trophy Hunting For Grizzlies
GearJunkie on Instagram
Might be time to start planning the next climbing adventure! - Here's what @chris_fenzelino had to say about it, "The "Cave of man hands" in the southern part of the Grampians was our little "Hollow mountain cave" because the complete northern part was closed due to a bush fire earlier this year. It's quite small but nevertheless it offers nice steep boulders and we spent a lot of time projecting good boulders with an awesome group of very cool people. The picture showing Tabea in "Dos manos", the main goal for nearly all of us. In the end all of us succeeded which was crazy good! Australia, 2014." - So cool! Thank you @chris_fenzelino and Tabea for the adventure inspiration!! . . #adventurestartshere #gearjunkielife