Santa Cruz dropped into the 29er market two years ago with its carbon Tallboy, a premium frame with a premium price tag to match. This summer, the company delivered a lower-cost aluminum version. We rode it for three months on a comparison test. Read More...
- Jun 5, '15 11 Awesome Adventure Vehicles Under $10,000
- Jul 9, '18 Monday Bargains: 3 Steals to Start Your Week
- Jun 29, '18 Gunner Kennels: The $500 Dog Crate Worth Every Penny
- Jul 9, '18 Patagonia, Danner Team Up for 'Foot Tractor' Wading Boots
- Jun 29, '18 How I Set Up My Tacoma for Life on the Road
- May 3, '18 Knife Blades: Common Steels Explained
Get the latest outdoor & adventure news thrice weekly.
- 43 mins ago Who Really Runs Outdoor Retailer? Increasingly Women
- 2 hours ago Chronic Wasting Mapped: onX CWD Map Layer
- 2 hours ago Breakdown: Luminox Navy SEAL Watch Up Close
- 18 hours ago From Hats to Shirts: Headsweats Launches Performance Tees
- 21 hours ago Watch: Frigid Shipwreck Diving in Lake Superior
- 24 hours ago Salomon Unveils Its First Hydration Vest Built for Women
GearJunkie on Instagram
Talk about a ride with a view! 🚲🏔 - Add this to the long list of reasons to visit the Dolomites. - Bike season is in full swing and we want to know, where’s your favorite place to ride? Trail or road? - And big thanks to @lifeintravelita for the amazing pic and adventure inspiration.