Santa Cruz dropped into the 29er market two years ago with its carbon Tallboy, a premium frame with a premium price tag to match. This summer, the company delivered a lower-cost aluminum version. We rode it for three months on a comparison test. Read More...
- Jan 2, '18 Polish Climbing Team Attempts First K2 Winter Ascent
- Jan 12, '18 Today is the Day You Give Up, According to Strava
- Jan 10, '18 First Look: YETI Camp Chair, Cooler Backpack
- Jan 3, '18 My Best Outdoors 'Gear' Investment Yet? LASIK
- Jan 10, '18 Screaming Deals: Gear Savings of the Week
- May 5, '15 Knife Blades: Common Steels Explained
Get the latest news & reviews sent straight to your inbox twice a week. It's the easiest way to stay in touch with GearJunkie.
- 40 mins ago 700-lb. Boeing Drone Carries Quarter-Ton Payload
- 21 hours ago Top New Adventure Vehicles for 2018
- 23 hours ago Speed Demon Mountain Bikes World Cup Ski Course
- 23 hours ago World’s First Drone Rescue Saves Distressed Swimmers
- 2 days ago Screaming Deals: Gear Savings of the Week
- 2 days ago Half-Price Shooting Optics? Maven Shakes Up Scope Market
GearJunkie on Instagram
Looking for a winter getaway? - How about staying in a yurt and exploring the gorgeous, rocky Utah desert. Goblin Valley Dtate Park is open year round, offers hiking and camping, and is home to some of the highest occurrences of hoodoos (rock stacks) in the world. Sounds pretty great to us! - Anyone been here? We’d love to hear your tips for a successful trip. - And big thanks to @photobyjl for the awesome picture and adventure inspiration.