“How Fast & Light Can The Gear Junkie Go?” — That’s the name of our new micro-site video channel and the premise of a video series we’re launching this fall. The first one, on climbing Kings Peak in Utah, debuted today. See the video below + check out the “Fast & Light” channel in full here. Climb on!
Bouldering to big walls, we cover climbing and mountaineering, ice climbing, gear, and all things vertical and off the ground.check out all Climbing posts
- January 12, 2018 Most Impactful Climbers: 2018 American Alpine Club Awards
- January 2, 2018 Polish Climbing Team Attempts First K2 Winter Ascent
- January 2, 2018 Canyoneers Share Claustrophobic New Year’s Tradition
- December 27, 2017 One Shoe To Hike and Climb: Five Ten Guide Tennie Review
- December 22, 2017 10 Essentials: Winter Ice, Alpine Climbing Gear
- December 22, 2017 First U.S. Climbing Medal? 18-Year-Old Eyes 2020 Olympics
- December 15, 2017 Illustrated: Alex Honnold Explains El Cap Free Solo
- December 12, 2017 Watch: First Female Ascent of 5.14 R Trad Route
- November 28, 2017 Recall: Made-in-USA Carabiner Can ‘Break While In Use’
- November 20, 2017 Watch: Daring, Ground-Up Ascents from Japanese Bouldering Phenom
- November 15, 2017 Watch Gord McArthur Send ‘World’s Hardest Mixed Route’
Get the latest news & reviews sent straight to your inbox twice a week. It's the easiest way to stay in touch with GearJunkie.