“How Fast & Light Can The Gear Junkie Go?” — That’s the name of our new micro-site video channel and the premise of a video series we’re launching this fall. The first one, on climbing Kings Peak in Utah, debuted today. See the video below + check out the “Fast & Light” channel in full here. Climb on!
Bouldering to big walls, we cover climbing and mountaineering, ice climbing, gear, and all things vertical and off the ground.check out all Climbing posts
- September 6, 2017 Clip It: Great 2017 Quickdraws, Locking & Standard Carabiners
- September 5, 2017 Watch Out Below! Chris Sharma Deep Water Solos Massive Arch
- August 30, 2017 Pop (Way) Up: Apparel Store Hands Out Gear On Cliff Face
- August 30, 2017 Too Many Deaths: CO Officials Launch Mountain Safety Program
- August 29, 2017 Gunshots Fired At Utah Rock Climbers
- August 17, 2017 TNF Donates $1 Million To Public Lands In Climbing Campaign
- August 15, 2017 Private 14er: Mountain Property Sold For $105 Million
- August 1, 2017 If You Can’t Tie A Knot, Get This App
- July 21, 2017 Recycled Rubber Sticks: La Sportiva Mythos Eco Review
- July 19, 2017 ‘The Push’ Tells Life Story Of Climber Tommy Caldwell
- July 13, 2017 Climb (In) A Skyscraper: London’s 25th-Floor Glass Climbing Wall
Get the latest news & reviews sent straight to your inbox twice a week. It's the easiest way to stay in touch with GearJunkie.