“How Fast & Light Can The Gear Junkie Go?” — That’s the name of our new micro-site video channel and the premise of a video series we’re launching this fall. The first one, on climbing Kings Peak in Utah, debuted today. See the video below + check out the “Fast & Light” channel in full here. Climb on!
Bouldering to big walls, we cover climbing and mountaineering, ice climbing, gear, and all things vertical and off the ground.check out all Climbing posts
- July 21, 2017 Recycled Rubber Sticks: La Sportiva Mythos Eco Review
- July 19, 2017 ‘The Push’ Tells Life Story Of Climber Tommy Caldwell
- July 13, 2017 Climb (In) A Skyscraper: London’s 25th-Floor Glass Climbing Wall
- July 6, 2017 Free-Soloing Honey Hunters Risk Their Lives For Hallucinogenic Sweetness
- June 26, 2017 Sketchy Trad Fall Will Make Your Palms Sweat
- June 21, 2017 Black Diamond’s First Climbing Shoe Will Be Knit
- June 8, 2017 China ‘Closes’ Mount Everest, Fall Season Cancelled
- June 6, 2017 Watch: First Video Of Honnold’s ‘El Cap’ Free-Solo
- June 6, 2017 Original Dirtbag: Why You Should Know Fred Beckey
- June 3, 2017 Alex Honnold Free-Solo Climbs El Capitan
- May 31, 2017 New Study: Treat Anxiety, Depression with… Bouldering
Get the latest news & reviews sent straight to your inbox twice a week. It's the easiest way to stay in touch with GearJunkie.