“How Fast & Light Can The Gear Junkie Go?” — That’s the name of our new micro-site video channel and the premise of a video series we’re launching this fall. The first one, on climbing Kings Peak in Utah, debuted today. See the video below + check out the “Fast & Light” channel in full here. Climb on!
Bouldering to big walls, we cover climbing and mountaineering, ice climbing, gear, and all things vertical and off the ground.check out all Climbing posts
- November 15, 2017 Watch Gord McArthur Send ‘World’s Hardest Mixed Route’
- November 15, 2017 Organizational Bliss: Mountain Hardwear ‘MultiPitch’ Climbing Pack
- November 15, 2017 Thrifty Climbing: Black Diamond Solution Harness Delivers on the Rock
- November 15, 2017 All Hail The Rock God! Photoshop Spawns Climbing Hilarity
- November 9, 2017 People are Stumped by a Mysterious Wood Penis Erected in the Alps
- November 6, 2017 First Look: Arc’teryx Konseal FL Approach Shoe Review
- October 31, 2017 Climbing Community Remembers Mountaineering Legend Fred Beckey
- October 27, 2017 New U.S. Climbing Experience: MN Gym To Use ‘No Grip’ Holds
- October 26, 2017 Belaying Since Birth: You Want To Climb With This Guy
- October 25, 2017 The World’s Favorite Climbing Areas In One Map
- October 23, 2017 Bar Raised: Woman Climbs First 5.15b
Get the latest news & reviews sent straight to your inbox twice a week. It's the easiest way to stay in touch with GearJunkie.