“How Fast & Light Can The Gear Junkie Go?” — That’s the name of our new micro-site video channel and the premise of a video series we’re launching this fall. The first one, on climbing Kings Peak in Utah, debuted today. See the video below + check out the “Fast & Light” channel in full here. Climb on!
Bouldering to big walls, we cover climbing and mountaineering, ice climbing, gear, and all things vertical and off the ground.check out all Climbing posts
- January 12, 2017 Meet The Maker: Organic Climbing, Made In The USA
- December 19, 2016 Climb This Tiny Home
- December 15, 2016 Reckless Advertising: Alex Honnold’s Free Solo Speed-Climb
- December 6, 2016 Top Of Its Class: Petzl SITTA Review
- November 30, 2016 (Extra) Ordinary Teen: Ashima Shiraishi
- November 29, 2016 Toughest Climbing Pack: Dyneema 2400 Porter Reviewed
- November 21, 2016 The Dawn Wall Goes Free…Again!
- November 14, 2016 ‘Seven Sins’ Of Indoor Climbing
- October 27, 2016 ‘Climber Wedding’ Video A Touching Tribute To Love
- October 25, 2016 V17: The Hardest ‘Problem’ In Rock Climbing
- October 19, 2016 Czech Climber Moving Quickly Up ‘Dawn Wall’