“How Fast & Light Can The Gear Junkie Go?” — That’s the name of our new micro-site video channel and the premise of a video series we’re launching this fall. The first one, on climbing Kings Peak in Utah, debuted today. See the video below + check out the “Fast & Light” channel in full here. Climb on!
Bouldering to big walls, we cover climbing and mountaineering, ice climbing, gear, and all things vertical and off the ground.check out all Climbing posts
- April 13, 2017 Three Tips For High Altitude Newbies
- April 11, 2017 Train Hard, Fight Hard: Tips To Climb Big Mountains
- April 5, 2017 ‘Gumball’ Carabiner Aims For Easier Climbing
- March 31, 2017 First Look: Black Diamond’s Beefy Mid-Range Rope For All Climbers
- March 29, 2017 Couch To Ladder: 10 Uses For Old Climbing Rope
- March 15, 2017 Royal Robbins, Climbing Pioneer, Dies At 82
- March 2, 2017 Climber Jeff Lowe Awarded Piolet d’Or Lifetime Achievement
- February 27, 2017 Woman Just Climbed The Hardest Route Yet
- February 24, 2017 Black Diamond Camalot Ultralight: Ultimate, Essential Climbing Pro
- February 21, 2017 Big Wall Warmth: Arc’teryx Proton AR Hoody Review
- February 20, 2017 Watch: First Female Ascent Of 5.14c In Red River Gorge
Get the latest news & reviews sent straight to your inbox twice a week. It's the easiest way to stay in touch with GearJunkie.
Sign up in April for a chance to win a High Sierra Karadon 55 Backpack with tuck-away straps and reflective details.