“How Fast & Light Can The Gear Junkie Go?” — That’s the name of our new micro-site video channel and the premise of a video series we’re launching this fall. The first one, on climbing Kings Peak in Utah, debuted today. See the video below + check out the “Fast & Light” channel in full here. Climb on!
Bouldering to big walls, we cover climbing and mountaineering, ice climbing, gear, and all things vertical and off the ground.check out all Climbing posts
- May 25, 2017 This Rock Climbing Paradise Is Only Accessible By Boat
- May 18, 2017 The 10 Best New Rock Climbing Shoes: Review
- May 10, 2017 Bankrupt Retailer Makes Way For America’s Largest Climbing Gym
- May 5, 2017 Grivel Helmet: So ‘Stealth’ You Won’t Know It’s There
- May 4, 2017 REI Video: The Unspoken Sexism In Climbing
- May 2, 2017 Lions, Wasps & Santa Hats: Honnold, Wright Climb Kenya
- April 25, 2017 Sci-Fi Ascent: Firm Calls For Route Up Tallest Mountain On Mars
- April 13, 2017 Three Tips For High Altitude Newbies
- April 11, 2017 Train Hard, Fight Hard: Tips To Climb Big Mountains
- April 5, 2017 ‘Gumball’ Carabiner Aims For Easier Climbing
- March 31, 2017 First Look: Black Diamond’s Beefy Mid-Range Rope For All Climbers
Get the latest news & reviews sent straight to your inbox twice a week. It's the easiest way to stay in touch with GearJunkie.