A recap of popular stories this past week, Jan. 6-12, 2019.
1) Meet the ‘Portable Cabin’ You Can Tow With a Prius: Camp365
With a fold-up design, this camper seems pretty smart. And you can even tow it with a class 1 hitch. Minimal campers, this might be your choice.
2) Bumble Fumble: Dating App Matches Poacher, Game Warden
The screenshots of the couple’s conversation are too good to be true. But yes, this really happened.
3) The North Face & BMW Unveil a Camper Trailer Made of Fabric
Sadly, it’s just available in VR. But if the two big brands have a camper on their mind, perhaps we may see one down the road.
4) Campfire Sippers: 5 Best Whiskey Picks
This was one of the tastier reviews to perform. We’ve found the best whiskey and bourbon to accompany your campfire s’mores.
5) Pegs, Not Pedals: Harley-Davidson Shows New Electric Concepts
Harley-Davidson is showing off two new electric bike concepts at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas. Besides its new city and mountain toys, it is also now taking orders for the 2020 Harley Davidson LiveWire all-electric motorcycle.