You may have seen the post last week on my story in the New York Times, which covers pack rafting. After my pack-raft trip this summer, the YogaSlackers group put together a short video on our adventure. It’s a wrap-up of our two-day trip in the San Isabel National Forest, and then on down the raging waters on the Arkansas River back to the start.
Kayaks, canoes, rafting, SUP... where you get wet in the great outdoors.check out all Water posts
- March 19, 2018 Watch: Colorado Surfing at Its Finest
- March 6, 2018 Horrifying Dive Video Shows Ocean Full of Trash
- February 13, 2018 ‘Rogue’ Packraft Rolls to Size of Paper Towel
- February 6, 2018 Sunburn On Your Eyes! Protecting Against Snow Blindness
- December 29, 2017 Cliff Diving Montage Has Us Dreaming of Summer
- December 20, 2017 Dive Watch Distilled: Meet The Seiko Prospex SRPA21
- December 8, 2017 ‘Lost World’: 100 Hours Paddling Mexico’s Forgotten River
- November 15, 2017 Bike On Water: Electric-Assist Foil Is Strange New Water Toy
- November 9, 2017 GNARLY! Back-Breaking Wipeout At Nazaré
- October 23, 2017 Watch: Alaska’s Kenai River, By Paddleboard
- October 6, 2017 Trailer: Blue Planet II Is Coming And We Are Stoked!