You may have seen the post last week on my story in the New York Times, which covers pack rafting. After my pack-raft trip this summer, the YogaSlackers group put together a short video on our adventure. It’s a wrap-up of our two-day trip in the San Isabel National Forest, and then on down the raging waters on the Arkansas River back to the start.
Kayaks, canoes, rafting, SUP... where you get wet in the great outdoors.check out all Water posts
- May 27, 2016 ‘Huck Finn’ Raft Trip: 5 Days Down Swedish River
- May 20, 2016 Neoprene ‘Ocean Jacket’ Review: Coat Stops Cold, Wet
- May 18, 2016 Behold, A Sleek ‘Nesting’ Sea Kayak
- May 17, 2016 Pump, Pump, Pump Your Canoe?
- May 5, 2016 10 Miles Downriver: Swimming Gets Extreme
- May 2, 2016 High-Speed Foil: Future Of SUP?
- April 27, 2016 Live Stream: Exploring Deep Ocean, Mariana Trench
- April 26, 2016 Kayak For All: New ‘Accessible’ Design For An Ancient Sport
- April 22, 2016 Water Only: Map Reveals Australian Rivers, Streams
- April 21, 2016 Artificial Waves: Surf This Spring In Texas
- April 11, 2016 Spinner Shark Sends SUPer Sailing