You may have seen the post last week on my story in the New York Times, which covers pack rafting. After my pack-raft trip this summer, the YogaSlackers group put together a short video on our adventure. It’s a wrap-up of our two-day trip in the San Isabel National Forest, and then on down the raging waters on the Arkansas River back to the start.
Kayaks, canoes, rafting, SUP... where you get wet in the great outdoors.check out all Water posts
- August 10, 2017 The Best Gear That Costs Almost Nothing: Ziploc Bags
- August 9, 2017 The Best Wetsuits To ‘Swim, Run, Repeat’
- July 14, 2017 New To Netflix: ‘Chasing Coral’ Sheds Light On Dying Reefs
- June 28, 2017 EPA, Army Corps Move To Lift ‘Clean Water Rule’
- June 15, 2017 5 Best Women’s Active Swimsuits for Summer 2017
- June 13, 2017 Violent Whitewater Hospitalizes ‘Roll-Cage’ Raft Inventor
- May 5, 2017 Paws On Patrol: Dog Detectives Sniff Out Zebra Mussels
- April 27, 2017 45 Miles, Two Nights: Pushing The Limits Of A Foldable Kayak
- April 17, 2017 10 Reasons To Raft The Grand Canyon
- April 7, 2017 Bike Trail To Whitewater: 7 Tips For Successful Bikerafting
- April 6, 2017 Tested: Ultralight Anfibio ‘Alpha XC’ Packraft
Get the latest news & reviews sent straight to your inbox twice a week. It's the easiest way to stay in touch with GearJunkie.