You may have seen the post last week on my story in the New York Times, which covers pack rafting. After my pack-raft trip this summer, the YogaSlackers group put together a short video on our adventure. It’s a wrap-up of our two-day trip in the San Isabel National Forest, and then on down the raging waters on the Arkansas River back to the start.
Kayaks, canoes, rafting, SUP... where you get wet in the great outdoors.check out all Water posts
- October 6, 2017 Trailer: Blue Planet II Is Coming And We Are Stoked!
- October 6, 2017 ‘Wakesurfing’ Opens Door To Endless Wave
- October 3, 2017 Budget Drysuit for Dirtbag Paddlers: Mythic Gear Review
- September 29, 2017 ‘A Year in the Wilderness’ Speaks Loudly for Quiet Places
- September 20, 2017 When One Raft Isn’t Enough
- September 8, 2017 Welcome To ‘SwimRun,’ A Grueling New Challenge
- September 1, 2017 Outdoor Hazards: Flash Flood
- August 31, 2017 Stranded, Arctic Rowers End Expedition With 11 World Records
- August 29, 2017 Bass Pro Shops Provides 80 Boats For Hurricane Relief
- August 24, 2017 How To (Legally) Catch A Great White Shark
- August 10, 2017 The Best Gear That Costs Almost Nothing: Ziploc Bags
Get the latest news & reviews sent straight to your inbox twice a week. It's the easiest way to stay in touch with GearJunkie.