You may have seen the post last week on my story in the New York Times, which covers pack rafting. After my pack-raft trip this summer, the YogaSlackers group put together a short video on our adventure. It’s a wrap-up of our two-day trip in the San Isabel National Forest, and then on down the raging waters on the Arkansas River back to the start.
- April 27, 2016 Live Stream: Exploring Deep Ocean, Mariana Trench
- April 26, 2016 Kayak For All: New ‘Accessible’ Design For An Ancient Sport
- April 22, 2016 Water Only: Map Reveals Australian Rivers, Streams
- April 21, 2016 Artificial Waves: Surf This Spring In Texas
- April 11, 2016 Spinner Shark Sends SUPer Sailing
- April 11, 2016 ‘Last Voyageurs’ Chronicles Chilling Trek Down Old Blue
- April 7, 2016 New Watersport? SUPing Just Got A Wild Makeover
- April 4, 2016 Stand-Up Paddling With Whales
- April 1, 2016 Refunded! Artificial ‘Gills’ Scam Comes Clean
- March 30, 2016 Behold! The Art of Tandem Surfing
- March 25, 2016 Artificial Gills To Breathe Underwater: A Million Dollar Scam?