You may have seen the post last week on my story in the New York Times, which covers pack rafting. After my pack-raft trip this summer, the YogaSlackers group put together a short video on our adventure. It’s a wrap-up of our two-day trip in the San Isabel National Forest, and then on down the raging waters on the Arkansas River back to the start.
Kayaks, canoes, rafting, SUP... where you get wet in the great outdoors.check out all Water posts
- January 16, 2017 Ice Ahoy! Tow-Behind Cooler Follows Your Boat
- December 19, 2016 Worth Fighting For: BWCA Wilderness Area
- November 14, 2016 Colorful Map Art Celebrates Watersheds Of The World
- October 14, 2016 Great White Breaches Cage With Diver Inside
- October 13, 2016 Thermal Helix Wetsuit Is Cold Water Armor
- September 26, 2016 After ‘Year In The Wilderness’ Freemans Come Home
- September 22, 2016 Painting Portraits On Arctic Sea Ice
- September 22, 2016 Hidden Danger: 63-Year Old Pipeline Threatens Great Lakes
- September 12, 2016 Drone Surfing: No Wind Needed
- September 8, 2016 Darwin Award Runner-Up: Dumbest Cliff Dive In History?
- August 30, 2016 Dangerous Dams Destroyed, Whitewater Parks Built