You may have seen the post last week on my story in the New York Times, which covers pack rafting. After my pack-raft trip this summer, the YogaSlackers group put together a short video on our adventure. It’s a wrap-up of our two-day trip in the San Isabel National Forest, and then on down the raging waters on the Arkansas River back to the start.
Kayaks, canoes, rafting, SUP... where you get wet in the great outdoors.check out all Water posts
- December 29, 2017 Cliff Diving Montage Has Us Dreaming of Summer
- December 20, 2017 Dive Watch Distilled: Meet The Seiko Prospex SRPA21
- December 8, 2017 ‘Lost World’: 100 Hours Paddling Mexico’s Forgotten River
- November 15, 2017 Bike On Water: Electric-Assist Foil Is Strange New Water Toy
- November 9, 2017 GNARLY! Back-Breaking Wipeout At Nazaré
- October 23, 2017 Watch: Alaska’s Kenai River, By Paddleboard
- October 6, 2017 Trailer: Blue Planet II Is Coming And We Are Stoked!
- October 6, 2017 ‘Wakesurfing’ Opens Door To Endless Wave
- October 3, 2017 Budget Drysuit for Dirtbag Paddlers: Mythic Gear Review
- September 29, 2017 ‘A Year in the Wilderness’ Speaks Loudly for Quiet Places
- September 20, 2017 When One Raft Isn’t Enough
Get the latest news & reviews sent straight to your inbox twice a week. It's the easiest way to stay in touch with GearJunkie.