You may have seen the post last week on my story in the New York Times, which covers pack rafting. After my pack-raft trip this summer, the YogaSlackers group put together a short video on our adventure. It’s a wrap-up of our two-day trip in the San Isabel National Forest, and then on down the raging waters on the Arkansas River back to the start.
Kayaks, canoes, rafting, SUP... where you get wet in the great outdoors.check out all Water posts
- April 27, 2017 45 Miles, Two Nights: Pushing The Limits Of A Foldable Kayak
- April 17, 2017 10 Reasons To Raft The Grand Canyon
- April 7, 2017 Bike Trail To Whitewater: 7 Tips For Successful Bikerafting
- April 6, 2017 Tested: Ultralight Anfibio ‘Alpha XC’ Packraft
- March 30, 2017 The Most American Thing You’ve Never Heard Of: Tanking
- March 23, 2017 Grand Canyon Raft Speed Record Attempt: Full Video
- March 22, 2017 ‘Canoecopia’ Expo: New Paddling Gear For 2017
- March 20, 2017 Paddling & Fishing A ‘Ribbon Of Life’ Through Texas
- March 9, 2017 Man Completes First SUP Crossing Of Atlantic
- March 8, 2017 Whitewater To White Dwarfs: Guided Stargazing Adventures
- February 20, 2017 Teaser: US Team Attempts Grand Canyon Rafting Record
Get the latest news & reviews sent straight to your inbox twice a week. It's the easiest way to stay in touch with GearJunkie.
Sign up in April for a chance to win a High Sierra Karadon 55 Backpack with tuck-away straps and reflective details.