The Gear Junkie headquarters served as one of about a dozen checkpoint stops at this year’s All City Championship Alleycat, an annual urban bike race in Minneapolis. The setting sun over the Greenway bike path as well as Rage Against the Machine blasting from our office (courtesy of assistant editor Patrick Murphy, who was manning the stop!), provided a perfect setting to snap pictures of sweaty, endorphin-charged cyclists. —Amy Oberbroeckling
From mtb to cyclocross, fixies to road bikes, we review the greatest new bike gear.check out all Biking posts
- April 26, 2017 ‘Packing It Out’ Tour Begins! Event And Cleanup Schedule
- April 25, 2017 Lightweight, Photochromic: ‘Fyre’ Cycling Glasses Review
- April 24, 2017 In The Spotlight: Green Guru Brand Profile
- April 18, 2017 ‘Packing It Out’ 2017 To Clean 5,025 Miles By Bike
- April 7, 2017 Missing Links: ‘Chainless’ Bike Breaks Design Mold
- April 6, 2017 Proposed MT Tax: Bikers Register As ‘Invasive Species’
- April 4, 2017 First Look: REI’s New ‘Co-Op Cycles’ Tested
- March 31, 2017 Legendary Endurance Cyclist Killed In Accident
- March 28, 2017 Bike, Eat, Stay: ‘Getaways’ Is Airbnb For Cyclists
- March 27, 2017 Live Happier: Four Lessons From Round-The-World Cyclist
- March 22, 2017 Lael Wilcox Scorches First-Ever FKT For ‘Baja Divide’
Get the latest news & reviews sent straight to your inbox twice a week. It's the easiest way to stay in touch with GearJunkie.
Sign up in April for a chance to win a High Sierra Karadon 55 Backpack with tuck-away straps and reflective details.