In case you’re a Strava junkie (like quite a few of us here at GJ), the company released this infographic on its users’ activity in 2013, summing up the purported 50,000,000 activities uploaded to the app last year.
From mtb to cyclocross, fixies to road bikes, we review the greatest new bike gear.check out all Biking posts
- May 23, 2017 Carbon Bike Repair Is Not A Myth
- May 16, 2017 Full Squish: Loving Cannondale’s ‘Bad Habit’ Mountain Bike
- May 16, 2017 Future Bike: Stronger-Than-Steel Fiber Enters Frame Builds
- May 16, 2017 The Longest Ride: Woman Bikes 86,500 Miles In One Year
- May 12, 2017 How Specialized Changed My Opinion On E-Bikes
- May 10, 2017 Testing The Lightest MTB Shoe In The World
- May 9, 2017 Pair Biking Across USA, Trash Cleanups Along The Way
- May 9, 2017 Protect Your Bike From Thieves: What You Can Do
- May 9, 2017 Meet The Vigilante Bringing Bike Thieves To Justice
- May 2, 2017 Biking Across the USA to ‘Leave It Better’
- April 28, 2017 A Single Pack For Singletrack: Mission Workshop Hauser
Get the latest news & reviews sent straight to your inbox twice a week. It's the easiest way to stay in touch with GearJunkie.