In episode 6 of the Red Bull Decades video series, surfers Jamie O’Brien, Julian Wilson, Ian Walsh and Kolohe Andino hop on some futuristic surfboards and explore the limits of shapes. See how pleasantly surprised they were to discover how these boards ripped. —Sean McCoy
Kayaks, canoes, rafting, SUP... where you get wet in the great outdoors.check out all Water posts
- December 8, 2017 ‘Lost World’: 100 Hours Paddling Mexico’s Forgotten River
- November 15, 2017 Bike On Water: Electric-Assist Foil Is Strange New Water Toy
- November 9, 2017 GNARLY! Back-Breaking Wipeout At Nazaré
- October 23, 2017 Watch: Alaska’s Kenai River, By Paddleboard
- October 6, 2017 Trailer: Blue Planet II Is Coming And We Are Stoked!
- October 6, 2017 ‘Wakesurfing’ Opens Door To Endless Wave
- October 3, 2017 Budget Drysuit for Dirtbag Paddlers: Mythic Gear Review
- September 29, 2017 ‘A Year in the Wilderness’ Speaks Loudly for Quiet Places
- September 20, 2017 When One Raft Isn’t Enough
- September 8, 2017 Welcome To ‘SwimRun,’ A Grueling New Challenge
- September 1, 2017 Outdoor Hazards: Flash Flood
Get the latest news & reviews sent straight to your inbox twice a week. It's the easiest way to stay in touch with GearJunkie.