In episode 6 of the Red Bull Decades video series, surfers Jamie O’Brien, Julian Wilson, Ian Walsh and Kolohe Andino hop on some futuristic surfboards and explore the limits of shapes. See how pleasantly surprised they were to discover how these boards ripped. —Sean McCoy
Kayaks, canoes, rafting, SUP... where you get wet in the great outdoors.check out all Water posts
- October 6, 2017 Trailer: Blue Planet II Is Coming And We Are Stoked!
- October 6, 2017 ‘Wakesurfing’ Opens Door To Endless Wave
- October 3, 2017 Budget Drysuit for Dirtbag Paddlers: Mythic Gear Review
- September 29, 2017 ‘A Year in the Wilderness’ Speaks Loudly for Quiet Places
- September 20, 2017 When One Raft Isn’t Enough
- September 8, 2017 Welcome To ‘SwimRun,’ A Grueling New Challenge
- September 1, 2017 Outdoor Hazards: Flash Flood
- August 31, 2017 Stranded, Arctic Rowers End Expedition With 11 World Records
- August 29, 2017 Bass Pro Shops Provides 80 Boats For Hurricane Relief
- August 24, 2017 How To (Legally) Catch A Great White Shark
- August 10, 2017 The Best Gear That Costs Almost Nothing: Ziploc Bags
Get the latest news & reviews sent straight to your inbox twice a week. It's the easiest way to stay in touch with GearJunkie.