In episode 6 of the Red Bull Decades video series, surfers Jamie O’Brien, Julian Wilson, Ian Walsh and Kolohe Andino hop on some futuristic surfboards and explore the limits of shapes. See how pleasantly surprised they were to discover how these boards ripped. —Sean McCoy
Kayaks, canoes, rafting, SUP... where you get wet in the great outdoors.check out all Water posts
- May 20, 2016 Neoprene ‘Ocean Jacket’ Review: Coat Stops Cold, Wet
- May 18, 2016 Behold, A Sleek ‘Nesting’ Sea Kayak
- May 17, 2016 Pump, Pump, Pump Your Canoe?
- May 5, 2016 10 Miles Downriver: Swimming Gets Extreme
- May 2, 2016 High-Speed Foil: Future Of SUP?
- April 27, 2016 Live Stream: Exploring Deep Ocean, Mariana Trench
- April 26, 2016 Kayak For All: New ‘Accessible’ Design For An Ancient Sport
- April 22, 2016 Water Only: Map Reveals Australian Rivers, Streams
- April 21, 2016 Artificial Waves: Surf This Spring In Texas
- April 11, 2016 Spinner Shark Sends SUPer Sailing
- April 11, 2016 ‘Last Voyageurs’ Chronicles Chilling Trek Down Old Blue