I winced all the way through the newly released crash reel from Teton Gravity Research. Then I watched it again. The footage comes from the shooting of their new film, Way Of Life, which is currently on tour around the world. —Sean McCoy
Ski, snowboard, ice climb, snowshoeing... and anything else on ice and snow.check out all Winter posts
- January 17, 2018 (Re)Breaking the Mold: Crescent Moon Updates Foam Snowshoes
- January 16, 2018 Watch: Downhill ‘Skiing’ With a Jaguar
- January 15, 2018 Dyneema & Goat Skin: Black Diamond Helio Gloves Reviewed
- January 12, 2018 Tolls Proposed on Utah Ski Roads
- January 8, 2018 Lined with Gold: Columbia Unveils Olympic Ski Uniforms
- January 4, 2018 Meet Your New Hobby: Alpine Ice Skating
- January 4, 2018 Tow Your Kids While Cross-Country Skiing: Pulk 101
- January 3, 2018 ‘Bomb Cyclone’ is Sharknado of Snowstorms
- January 2, 2018 Digital Screens are Coming to your Chairlift
- December 29, 2017 Winter Warrior: Tackling Icy Streets On Recumbent TerraTrike
- December 28, 2017 ‘Whack Jobs’ Film Reveals Fat-Bike Obsession in Michigan U.P.
Get the latest news & reviews sent straight to your inbox twice a week. It's the easiest way to stay in touch with GearJunkie.