This week, YETI launched its 12-city film tour with a kickoff screening in Denver during Outdoor Retailer. Lucky for us, there’s more.
YETI, the outdoor cooler and drinkware brand, announced its first-ever international film tour this week. The film tour consists of a collection of unreleased short and long films, showcasing everything from angling to hiking, skiing, and more. The first film in the series, “Ridge of Dreams,” is available now.
YETI released its first film in 2015 and held its first film tour in 2016. But this year, the brand takes its films international.
You can find the tour stops and dates below:
- January 29: Denver, CO @ Mission Ballroom
- February 8: Orlando, FL @ Plaza Live
- February 11: Charlotte, NC @ McGlohon Theater
- February 21: Nashville, TN @ Marathon Music Works
- February 26: Chicago, IL @ Thalia Hall
- February 29: Jackson, WY @ Center for the Arts
- March 7: Portland, OR @ Revolution Hall (GA tickets only)
- March 10: Santa Barbara, CA @ Lobero Theatre
- March 19: Toronto, ON, location TBD
- March 25: Somerville, MA @ Somerville Theatre (GA tickets only)
- April 9: Austin, TX @ ACL Live
- April 23: Melbourne, VIC, Australia, location TBD
YETI even added a stop to the tour in Melbourne, Australia. Proceeds from that screening will go toward delivering aid to people affected by the bushfires.