Wednesday, January 29th, 2014 at 09:57am
Cut out the template, then fold. That's all it takes to make a paper version of a real jacket.
Thursday, December 19th, 2013 at 01:59pm
Next year PrimaLoft marries down and synthetic insulation. We got the first test.
Tuesday, December 17th, 2013 at 10:22am
A pinnacle of the lightweight "down puffy" category, we test the Ghost Whisperer for two months.
Tuesday, November 26th, 2013 at 02:46pm
Under Armour banks on this never-before-seen solution to one of the biggest problems with zippers.
Tuesday, November 19th, 2013 at 09:28am
A new jacket from The North Face claims to provide unprecedented performance in cold, wet situations. Time for the ThermoBall to go swimming.
Tuesday, November 12th, 2013 at 08:39am
We got the scoop on a new type of puffy jacket insulation that Columbia Sportswear will market as "down on steroids."
Tuesday, November 05th, 2013 at 06:34pm
"Lifestyle pieces with technical performance that can take you from the mountain to the bar." That's the tagline of WILD, a new outdoor apparel company.
Friday, November 08th, 2013 at 08:27am
A new company in Portland, Ore., has the goal of helping rebuild U.S. manufacturing jobs, one mountaineering jacket at a time.
Thursday, October 24th, 2013 at 11:47am
We traveled to The North Face's headquarters this month for a look inside the company's R&D lab. Here are six innovations that caught our eye, all coming to market in 2014 and beyond.
Friday, October 18th, 2013 at 11:09am
Dozens of jackets featuring a new Gore-Tex Pro waterproof/breathable fabric are available this fall. We checked out seven from top brands at a product launch in Boulder.
- Latest Articles
- Toddlers Compete On Push-Bikes... Strider Launches 'National Championship' Series
- 'Slide Un Cable En SpeedRiding'
- 10 Lantern Giveaway: Goal Zero Products Up For Grabs (10 readers will Win!)
- Active Lifestyle Luxury Goods, All Made In USA (major trend in 2014?)
- Carabiner Has Built-In 'Hook'
- American Wins Boston Marathon… Wearing Skechers Shoes
- This Light Powered By Sack Of Rocks
- Boston Marathon Winner Wore Names Of Victims On Bib
- Running Paris: Salomon 'CityTrail' Video
- Can An Innovative Axe From Finland 'Revolutionize' Chopping Wood?
- Popular Articles
- Innovative Axe Design Revolutionizes Wood-Chopping Technology
- Not A Mummy: Zipper-less Design Offers New Sleeping Bag Experience
- World's 10 Most Dangerous Mountains
- American Wins Boston Marathon… Wearing Skechers shoes
- Taco Cat Is A Bike-Only Taco Delivery Service
- 1,000-Year-Old Native American Canoe
- Goal Zero Camp Lantern Provides Light, Built-In Charging Station
- Huff, Puff And Power Your Gizmos: Portable Wind Turbine Made For Outdoors
- No Reel Needed: Patagonia Fly Fishing Kit Is Simple, Light And Effective
- 12 Good Boots: Find Your Perfect Hiking Footwear For Spring 2014
- Friends of Gear Junkie
- Monopoint Media
- Adventure Blog
- Adventure Journal
- Outside Online
- Cold Splinters
- Sender Films
- Elevation Outdoors
- Rock and Ice Magazine
- Trail Runner Magazine
- REI Blog
- Weekly E-Newsletter
Sign up for our e-news for a weekly update on new gear, adventure travel, and prize giveaways.