Satirical news source “The Onion” has its own take on the Lance Armstrong doping admission with a “Cheat To Win” bracelet, now available for $3. We hope to see professional cycling clean up its act in the coming seasons. Mean time, you can wear this ironic rubbery bracelet to revel in the absurdity of it all.
From mtb to cyclocross, fixies to road bikes, we review the greatest new bike gear.check out all Biking posts
- March 16, 2018 Canyon Releases Holy ‘Grail’ of Gravel Bikes
- March 13, 2018 ‘Anatomy of Cycling’ Art Revives Retro Bike Culture
- March 12, 2018 Tax Reminder: Commuter Cycling Credit Gone
- March 2, 2018 MN Distillery to Host First US ‘Cycle Speedway’
- February 28, 2018 Gawk and Vote: Gorgeous Bikes From NAHBS People’s Choice Awards
- February 28, 2018 $100K Grant to Fund 1,100-Mile Arkansas MTB Route
- February 28, 2018 France Bike-Share Ends After Mass Destruction, Theft
- February 27, 2018 Freaking Strings! Fabric Bike Spokes Are Stronger Than Steel
- February 23, 2018 $6,500 MTB vs. The Big Flyer: Who Will Win?
- February 20, 2018 Mountain Biker Meets Paraglider and Takes Flight, Literally
- February 19, 2018 Velcro to Pool Noodles: 10 Bike Hacks for MTB, Road, and Commuting