Satirical news source “The Onion” has its own take on the Lance Armstrong doping admission with a “Cheat To Win” bracelet, now available for $3. We hope to see professional cycling clean up its act in the coming seasons. Mean time, you can wear this ironic rubbery bracelet to revel in the absurdity of it all.
From mtb to cyclocross, fixies to road bikes, we review the greatest new bike gear.check out all Biking posts
- October 19, 2016 Review: Bolle’s ‘The One’ Bike Helmet For Any Occasion
- October 18, 2016 Riding NYC: Three Days In America’s New ‘Bike City’
- October 12, 2016 How’d He Do That?! Danny MacAskill Just Melted Our Brain
- October 11, 2016 Better Truck Bed: Swagman Patrol Bike Rack
- October 7, 2016 Unprecedented Velodrome, Cycling Center Planned For 2019
- October 7, 2016 Solar-Charged Bike Path Glows In The Dark
- October 4, 2016 Tested: Bike Light Creates ‘Laser Lanes’ On Dark Streets
- October 4, 2016 Teaser: 10 Epic Rides From New Lonely Planet Guidebook
- September 29, 2016 Riding The Radweg: How To Tour Germany By Bike
- September 28, 2016 Interbike: Trade Show Unveils Future Bike Gear
- September 27, 2016 Did Diamondback Invent The World’s Fastest ‘Super Bike’?