Satirical news source “The Onion” has its own take on the Lance Armstrong doping admission with a “Cheat To Win” bracelet, now available for $3. We hope to see professional cycling clean up its act in the coming seasons. Mean time, you can wear this ironic rubbery bracelet to revel in the absurdity of it all.
From mtb to cyclocross, fixies to road bikes, we review the greatest new bike gear.check out all Biking posts
- June 19, 2018 Downhill MTB Boardwalk Will Make You Squirm
- June 18, 2018 29er Wheels, Hydraulic Brakes: Is the $299 Schwinn Santis Walmart’s ‘Breakout’ Bike?
- June 15, 2018 ‘Vintage Electric’ Makes Bike Commuting a Breeze
- June 13, 2018 No Chain, No Derailleur, 12 Speeds: Priority 600 First Look
- June 5, 2018 Yeti Cycles Plans Outdoor Industry Campus in Golden, CO
- June 5, 2018 Women’s MTB Camp Shares Tips for Female Riders
- June 5, 2018 Watch: How to Pack Your Bike for Bikepacking
- June 4, 2018 US-Made Road Bike Supports Female Racers
- June 1, 2018 Fullest Suspension! Guy Makes Bike Out of Springs
- May 31, 2018 ‘Type 2’ Fun: Movie Explores Our Love of ‘Sufferfests’
- May 30, 2018 Scoot Commute: Citywide e‑Scooters Hit US