Here at GearJunkie, we test a lot of gear. We are fortunate to test cutting-edge new products. Now, we want to give you the chance to win some gear too.
This week, one lucky winner will receive a free year of InsideTracker — a $2,000 value!
What Is InsideTracker?
InsideTracker is an ultra-personalized nutrition system that analyzes your blood and DNA biomarkers along with your lifestyle to help you optimize your body and reach your health and wellness goals.
InsideTracker’s patented system transforms your body’s data into meaningful insights and a customized action plan of science-backed nutrition, fitness, and lifestyle recommendations.
Founded in 2009 by leading scientists in aging, genetics, and biometric data from MIT, Tufts, and Harvard, InsideTracker’s mission is to transform the way every human eats, sleeps, and moves to live a longer, better life.
How Does It Work?
Grand Prize Bundle
- Four Ultimate plans: This is InsideTracker’s most comprehensive and popular plan. Test 43 total biomarkers.
- Four InnerAge tests: Understand your biological age versus your chronological age and the recommendations to help you live longer and better.
- Comprehensive test and analysis: InsideTracker’s cutting-edge algorithmic engine will analyze your blood, DNA, and lifestyle habits.
- Personalized platform: A dashboard is at your fingertips and in your pocket to help track your journey, keep you on it, and reach your goals.
- Optimal biomarker zones: InsideTracker shows you the “optimal” zones and data that are best for your body.
- Science-based recommendations: Find which foods, supplements, and lifestyle changes will help you arrive in the optimal biomarker zones. And it’s all backed by science, rigorously reviewed and linked to published, peer-reviewed scientific research.
- Customized action plan: InsideTracker guides you, telling you what you need to do and why with a goal-oriented action plan of nutrition, fitness, and lifestyle recommendations.
- Tool and resources that fit your life: Get meal prep, grocery lists, recipe guidance, and much more.