Shred a sick slope in eco style with the new Movement Source, a ski with a wood core originating from certified sustainable forests endorsed by the Forest Stewardship Council. On the mountain, the Source is made to handle powder, crud and ice.
It’s a wide ski — dimensions equal 135mm (tip), 94mm (mid), 121mm (tail) — but with a short radius for quick turns and good flex for bumps and jumps. Movement’s Source Ski costs $865. www.movementskis.com
This product is a part of a series of “Green Gear” highlighted on Gear Junkie and an accompanying article on ESPN this week. See all the featured products below.
- Patagonia “Greener Neoprene” wetsuit
- Movement Eco Ski
- Merrell NADA Jacket
- Carbon Neutral Camp Stove
- Dervish Bamboo Longboard
- JanSport Reclaimed Backpacks
- Solio Magnesium solar charger
- Zero MX Electric Motorcycle
- Billabong Recycled Boardshorts
- Dragon “Plant-Based” Sunglasses
- Sustainably-harvested Surfboard