Yesterday we wrote about the Stupor Bowl, a Minneapolis alleycat bike race that a couple GearJunkie staffers rode this past weekend along with 300+ additional urban racers. The 2012 course, the race’s 15th annual, had almost 20 checkpoints around the city and an open, choose-your-adventure course that stretched 30 miles or more. For a “live” look at the action, check out the video here, shot and edited by T.C. Worley.
From mtb to cyclocross, fixies to road bikes, we review the greatest new bike gear.check out all Biking posts
- August 9, 2017 World’s Longest Mountain Bike Route To Get 400 More Miles
- August 8, 2017 Watch: Aaron Gwin’s Insane UCI MTB Win On Rain Slicked Course
- August 7, 2017 Maverick Biker Backflips Over The Peloton
- August 4, 2017 The Freakiest Bike Video We’ve Ever Seen
- August 3, 2017 Sleep With Your Bike In This Roomy Cycling Tent: Review
- August 3, 2017 The Most Action Packed 100 Seconds Of Mountain Biking
- July 26, 2017 The Torturous Touring Of America’s ‘Roads Less Traveled’
- July 18, 2017 The Future Of Road Bikes? Strada 3T Reveal
- July 11, 2017 Creative Camping: Where To Sleep When There’s Not A Site
- July 11, 2017 Plywood Two-Seater Bike Assembles Like IKEA Furniture
- July 10, 2017 Caught On Camera: School Dean Hits Cyclist, Speeds Away
Get the latest news & reviews sent straight to your inbox twice a week. It's the easiest way to stay in touch with GearJunkie.