Yesterday we wrote about the Stupor Bowl, a Minneapolis alleycat bike race that a couple GearJunkie staffers rode this past weekend along with 300+ additional urban racers. The 2012 course, the race’s 15th annual, had almost 20 checkpoints around the city and an open, choose-your-adventure course that stretched 30 miles or more. For a “live” look at the action, check out the video here, shot and edited by T.C. Worley.
From mtb to cyclocross, fixies to road bikes, we review the greatest new bike gear.check out all Biking posts
- June 23, 2017 ‘Bicycle Wall Of Death’ For Sale On eBay
- June 16, 2017 Obstacles And Tailwinds: Highs And Lows Of Long Distance Biking
- June 13, 2017 Better Bike Touring: 5 Tips From The Saddle
- June 12, 2017 First Look: Powerful Pedaling With Defiant ‘Fat Electric’ Bike
- June 2, 2017 Rough Rubber: Michelin 2017 MTB Tire Review
- June 1, 2017 Ride With Confidence: Lumos Light-Up Helmet Review
- May 29, 2017 In The Spotlight: Paul Components Brand Profile
- May 26, 2017 Pedal Power: Clif Bar HQ Turns Spin Classes Into Electricity
- May 25, 2017 Five Memorable Shares From Strava’s First Billion Uploads
- May 24, 2017 Street Kitchen: This ‘Upcycled Bike’ Has 34 Utensils
- May 23, 2017 Bike Touring: Gear Test For 750 Road Miles (so far)
Get the latest news & reviews sent straight to your inbox twice a week. It's the easiest way to stay in touch with GearJunkie.