Yesterday we wrote about the Stupor Bowl, a Minneapolis alleycat bike race that a couple GearJunkie staffers rode this past weekend along with 300+ additional urban racers. The 2012 course, the race’s 15th annual, had almost 20 checkpoints around the city and an open, choose-your-adventure course that stretched 30 miles or more. For a “live” look at the action, check out the video here, shot and edited by T.C. Worley.
From mtb to cyclocross, fixies to road bikes, we review the greatest new bike gear.check out all Biking posts
- September 29, 2016 Riding The Radweg: How To Tour Germany By Bike
- September 28, 2016 Interbike: Trade Show Unveils Future Bike Gear
- September 27, 2016 Did Diamondback Invent The World’s Fastest ‘Super Bike’?
- September 26, 2016 New Blood: Otso ‘Plus-Fat’ Mountain Bike Review
- September 22, 2016 Citing ‘Brutal Truths,’ REI Reboots On Bikes
- September 12, 2016 Family Hauler: Minivan Modified For Kids, Bikes & Gear
- September 12, 2016 World Record! Woman Rides Bike 147 MPH
- August 29, 2016 Outrider: Bike Adventure For Differently-Abled
- August 19, 2016 Bikepacking Made Easy: An Illustrated How-To
- August 16, 2016 Double-Wheel ‘Juggernaut’ Tackles Everything
- August 15, 2016 Beginner Clipless: iSSi Pedal Doubles As Flat