Yesterday we wrote about the Stupor Bowl, a Minneapolis alleycat bike race that a couple GearJunkie staffers rode this past weekend along with 300+ additional urban racers. The 2012 course, the race’s 15th annual, had almost 20 checkpoints around the city and an open, choose-your-adventure course that stretched 30 miles or more. For a “live” look at the action, check out the video here, shot and edited by T.C. Worley.
From mtb to cyclocross, fixies to road bikes, we review the greatest new bike gear.check out all Biking posts
- December 1, 2017 Group to Give Away 9,000 Bikes in Minneapolis
- November 28, 2017 Watch: 40-Person Drift Trike Event is Real-Life Mario Kart
- November 22, 2017 Amazon Outfitter: Great Winter Cycling Gear
- November 22, 2017 Haul Everything: Salsa Blackborow is Gear Lover’s Dream
- November 22, 2017 No More Knots: Boa Goes Beyond Laces
- November 21, 2017 Found: More Than 1,000 Bikes Seized from Hidden L.A. Tunnel
- November 17, 2017 Rubber vs. Leather: Head-to-Head Brooks Saddle Review
- November 15, 2017 Bike On Water: Electric-Assist Foil Is Strange New Water Toy
- November 7, 2017 Hilarious: Ex-Engineer Leaks Bike Industry Marketing
- October 31, 2017 Do-All Hardtail: 2018 Marin Pine Mountain 2 Review
- October 23, 2017 Who’s Faster? Mountain Biker vs. Road Cyclist
Get the latest news & reviews sent straight to your inbox twice a week. It's the easiest way to stay in touch with GearJunkie.