Yesterday we wrote about the Stupor Bowl, a Minneapolis alleycat bike race that a couple GearJunkie staffers rode this past weekend along with 300+ additional urban racers. The 2012 course, the race’s 15th annual, had almost 20 checkpoints around the city and an open, choose-your-adventure course that stretched 30 miles or more. For a “live” look at the action, check out the video here, shot and edited by T.C. Worley.
From mtb to cyclocross, fixies to road bikes, we review the greatest new bike gear.check out all Biking posts
- October 16, 2017 Best Kid Bike Ever? Strider 14x Adds (and Removes) Pedals
- October 8, 2017 Head-to-Head Test: Enduro Vs. Downhill MTB
- October 5, 2017 Danny MacAskill Torture Tests Santa Cruz Carbon Wheels
- October 3, 2017 Get a ‘Full Body Workout’ with the Shake Weight of Bikes
- September 29, 2017 REI Beefs Up Co-op Cycles with Plus-Size Touring Bike
- September 29, 2017 Genius or Insanity? DIY Bicycle ‘Kit’ a Strange Urban Ride
- September 28, 2017 ‘Skidsville’ Brings Waves of Bike Nostalgia
- September 20, 2017 Mountain Biker Shot Dead, Half-Buried On CO Trail
- September 19, 2017 Low-Profile Lid: ‘Hyban’ Bike Helmet Review
- September 14, 2017 MTB In A Cave: Louisville’s Hidden ‘Urban Adventure’
- September 14, 2017 Female MTB Parody Video Drops Truth Bombs
Get the latest news & reviews sent straight to your inbox twice a week. It's the easiest way to stay in touch with GearJunkie.