Last week, T.C. Worley reported from Fruita, Colo., and the town’s namesake mountain-bike festival in the photo-heavy post “Recap: Fruita Mt. Bike Fest 2011”. Below is Worley’s video on the trip, a montage of mtb action shot on a HD Helmet HERO from GoPro as well as the new Olympus Pen E-pl2 camera. Enjoy!
From mtb to cyclocross, fixies to road bikes, we review the greatest new bike gear.check out all Biking posts
- June 23, 2017 ‘Bicycle Wall Of Death’ For Sale On eBay
- June 16, 2017 Obstacles And Tailwinds: Highs And Lows Of Long Distance Biking
- June 13, 2017 Better Bike Touring: 5 Tips From The Saddle
- June 12, 2017 First Look: Powerful Pedaling With Defiant ‘Fat Electric’ Bike
- June 2, 2017 Rough Rubber: Michelin 2017 MTB Tire Review
- June 1, 2017 Ride With Confidence: Lumos Light-Up Helmet Review
- May 29, 2017 In The Spotlight: Paul Components Brand Profile
- May 26, 2017 Pedal Power: Clif Bar HQ Turns Spin Classes Into Electricity
- May 25, 2017 Five Memorable Shares From Strava’s First Billion Uploads
- May 24, 2017 Street Kitchen: This ‘Upcycled Bike’ Has 34 Utensils
- May 23, 2017 Bike Touring: Gear Test For 750 Road Miles (so far)
Get the latest news & reviews sent straight to your inbox twice a week. It's the easiest way to stay in touch with GearJunkie.