Last week, T.C. Worley reported from Fruita, Colo., and the town’s namesake mountain-bike festival in the photo-heavy post “Recap: Fruita Mt. Bike Fest 2011”. Below is Worley’s video on the trip, a montage of mtb action shot on a HD Helmet HERO from GoPro as well as the new Olympus Pen E-pl2 camera. Enjoy!
From mtb to cyclocross, fixies to road bikes, we review the greatest new bike gear.check out all Biking posts
- May 23, 2017 Bikepacking: Gear Test For 750 Road Miles (so far)
- May 23, 2017 First Look: Thule ‘Chariot Cross’ Modular Stroller
- May 23, 2017 Carbon Bike Repair Is Not A Myth
- May 16, 2017 Full Squish: Loving Cannondale’s ‘Bad Habit’ Mountain Bike
- May 16, 2017 Future Bike: Stronger-Than-Steel Fiber Enters Frame Builds
- May 16, 2017 The Longest Ride: Woman Bikes 86,500 Miles In One Year
- May 12, 2017 How Specialized Changed My Opinion On E-Bikes
- May 10, 2017 Testing The Lightest MTB Shoe In The World
- May 9, 2017 Pair Biking Across USA, Trash Cleanups Along The Way
- May 9, 2017 Protect Your Bike From Thieves: What You Can Do
- May 9, 2017 Meet The Vigilante Bringing Bike Thieves To Justice
Get the latest news & reviews sent straight to your inbox twice a week. It's the easiest way to stay in touch with GearJunkie.