Last week, T.C. Worley reported from Fruita, Colo., and the town’s namesake mountain-bike festival in the photo-heavy post “Recap: Fruita Mt. Bike Fest 2011”. Below is Worley’s video on the trip, a montage of mtb action shot on a HD Helmet HERO from GoPro as well as the new Olympus Pen E-pl2 camera. Enjoy!
From mtb to cyclocross, fixies to road bikes, we review the greatest new bike gear.check out all Biking posts
- August 21, 2017 First Week Bike Commuting: What I Learned
- August 9, 2017 World’s Longest Mountain Bike Route To Get 400 More Miles
- August 8, 2017 Watch: Aaron Gwin’s Insane UCI MTB Win On Rain Slicked Course
- August 7, 2017 Maverick Biker Backflips Over The Peloton
- August 4, 2017 The Freakiest Bike Video We’ve Ever Seen
- August 3, 2017 Sleep With Your Bike In This Roomy Cycling Tent: Review
- August 3, 2017 The Most Action Packed 100 Seconds Of Mountain Biking
- July 26, 2017 The Torturous Touring Of America’s ‘Roads Less Traveled’
- July 18, 2017 The Future Of Road Bikes? Strada 3T Reveal
- July 11, 2017 Creative Camping: Where To Sleep When There’s Not A Site
- July 11, 2017 Plywood Two-Seater Bike Assembles Like IKEA Furniture
Get the latest news & reviews sent straight to your inbox twice a week. It's the easiest way to stay in touch with GearJunkie.