Last week, T.C. Worley reported from Fruita, Colo., and the town’s namesake mountain-bike festival in the photo-heavy post “Recap: Fruita Mt. Bike Fest 2011”. Below is Worley’s video on the trip, a montage of mtb action shot on a HD Helmet HERO from GoPro as well as the new Olympus Pen E-pl2 camera. Enjoy!
From mtb to cyclocross, fixies to road bikes, we review the greatest new bike gear.check out all Biking posts
- December 1, 2017 Group to Give Away 9,000 Bikes in Minneapolis
- November 28, 2017 Watch: 40-Person Drift Trike Event is Real-Life Mario Kart
- November 22, 2017 Amazon Outfitter: Great Winter Cycling Gear
- November 22, 2017 Haul Everything: Salsa Blackborow is Gear Lover’s Dream
- November 22, 2017 No More Knots: Boa Goes Beyond Laces
- November 21, 2017 Found: More Than 1,000 Bikes Seized from Hidden L.A. Tunnel
- November 17, 2017 Rubber vs. Leather: Head-to-Head Brooks Saddle Review
- November 15, 2017 Bike On Water: Electric-Assist Foil Is Strange New Water Toy
- November 7, 2017 Hilarious: Ex-Engineer Leaks Bike Industry Marketing
- October 31, 2017 Do-All Hardtail: 2018 Marin Pine Mountain 2 Review
- October 23, 2017 Who’s Faster? Mountain Biker vs. Road Cyclist
Get the latest news & reviews sent straight to your inbox twice a week. It's the easiest way to stay in touch with GearJunkie.