World champion. Olympic Medalist. 209 pounds of muscle. Robert Förstemann has bested many on the track, but how will he fare against a 700w toaster? Can he, with his 74cm legs, generate enough energy to create a golden-brown toast?
Get the latest outdoor & adventure news thrice weekly.
More GearJunkie Videos
- Watch: British Columbia Backcountry Skiing at Its Finest
- Reel Rock 13 Trailer: Climbing From Antarctica to the Wadi Rum
- Red Bull Rampage Changes Venues: 2018 Course Preview
- Watch: The Slippery Slope of Becoming a Mountain Biker
- Winter Speed Record on Arctic Circle Trail: Watch
- Watch: Danny MacAskill Rides the Wettest Trails in Waterproof Onesie
- Trailer: Jeremy Jones’ Latest Film Is ‘Ode to Muir’ Wilderness
- Meet the Photographer Behind Iconic Skiing Films: Video