For the adventurer on your gift list, here are our favorite outdoor gear ideas. Check out the links below for more info or to buy now. Not what you’re looking for? See all our holiday gift guides here.
GearJunkie’s 2016 Staff Picks:
- BUFF – More than just a headband, BUFF products are simple, versatile, and perfect for any outdoor occasion.
- SAXX underwear – We love these uniquely comfortable and stylish underpants.
- Patagonia fanny pack – The waist-mounted carryall is coming back!
- Patagonia Houdini – This shell is light weight, wind- and water-resistant, and perfect for running or biking.
- Lifestraw – Instant, portable water-filtration that’s as easy to use as a regular straw.
- ENO TechNest hammock – The ingenious “stuff sack on one end” makes setup and tear-down a breeze.
- Bulleit bourbon – A perfect companion for keeping warm on even the frostiest nights.
- Skida hat – A stylish winter cap that isn’t too bulky.
- Toko mittens – These mitts are perfect for cross-country skiing.
- YETI Rambler – A great gift that will last and can go anywhere.
- Pearl Izumi lobster mitts – Great for winter sports, these blend the dexterity of gloves with the warmth of mittens.