Twelve sports in one day to celebrate the new year of 2012. . . that was the premise of a recent feat taken on by Team GearJunkie/YogaSlackers members Jason and Chelsey Magness. Said Jason, “The day was inspired in part by our love of Bend, Ore., and by prAna founder Beaver Theodosakis’ ’50 sports for his 50th birthday’ challenge.” From yoga to swimming to running, mountain biking and slacklining. . . see the full schedule of the duo’s long day in the video below.
Breaking news in the world of outdoors, adventure, and gear. Product launches, company updates, brand news, and more.check out all News posts
- June 24, 2017 GJ Week In Review: Wall Of Death, Euro Outdoor Show, Leatherman Rescue
- June 21, 2017 Black Diamond’s First Climbing Shoe Will Be Knit
- June 21, 2017 Columbia 2018: Shiny ‘Sun Deflector’ Shirt Cools Wearer
- June 19, 2017 Bear Kills Alaska Teen During Trail Race
- June 15, 2017 Runner Drowns Rabid Raccoon To Save Her Thumb
- June 13, 2017 Violent Whitewater Hospitalizes ‘Roll-Cage’ Raft Inventor
- June 12, 2017 Camping On Campus: MN University Opens Campground
- June 10, 2017 GJ Week In Review: El Cap, Tool Tales, Retro Boots
- June 8, 2017 China ‘Closes’ Mount Everest, Fall Season Cancelled
- June 3, 2017 Alex Honnold Free-Solo Climbs El Capitan
- June 3, 2017 GJ Week In Review: Offroad Upgrades, Algae Shoes, Bouldering Therapy
Get the latest news & reviews sent straight to your inbox twice a week. It's the easiest way to stay in touch with GearJunkie.