Twelve sports in one day to celebrate the new year of 2012. . . that was the premise of a recent feat taken on by Team GearJunkie/YogaSlackers members Jason and Chelsey Magness. Said Jason, “The day was inspired in part by our love of Bend, Ore., and by prAna founder Beaver Theodosakis’ ’50 sports for his 50th birthday’ challenge.” From yoga to swimming to running, mountain biking and slacklining. . . see the full schedule of the duo’s long day in the video below.
Breaking news in the world of outdoors, adventure, and gear. Product launches, company updates, brand news, and more.check out all News posts
- January 20, 2018 GJ Week in Review: Best Bows, Chevy 2019, Falcon SUV
- January 18, 2018 World’s First Drone Rescue Saves Distressed Swimmers
- January 17, 2018 A Totally Unofficial Guide to Denver’s First Outdoor Retailer Show
- January 16, 2018 Sweeping Canadian Law Bans Many Folding Knives
- January 15, 2018 Facebook Is Making a Big Change to Your News Feed
- January 15, 2018 Molly Huddle Sets New U.S. Half Marathon Record
- January 13, 2018 GJ Week In Review: Yosemite Starbucks, Columbia OR, YETI Camp Chair
- January 12, 2018 Most Impactful Climbers: 2018 American Alpine Club Awards
- January 11, 2018 Apparently You Can Get Mauled By a Bear in Florida
- January 10, 2018 First Look: YETI Camp Chair, Cooler Backpack
- January 9, 2018 El Cafe-tan? Outcry Against Proposed Starbucks in Yosemite
Get the latest news & reviews sent straight to your inbox twice a week. It's the easiest way to stay in touch with GearJunkie.