Twelve sports in one day to celebrate the new year of 2012. . . that was the premise of a recent feat taken on by Team GearJunkie/YogaSlackers members Jason and Chelsey Magness. Said Jason, “The day was inspired in part by our love of Bend, Ore., and by prAna founder Beaver Theodosakis’ ’50 sports for his 50th birthday’ challenge.” From yoga to swimming to running, mountain biking and slacklining. . . see the full schedule of the duo’s long day in the video below.
Breaking news in the world of outdoors, adventure, and gear. Product launches, company updates, brand news, and more.check out all News posts
- April 25, 2018 New Industry Ethos? Icebreaker Goes Fully ‘Transparent’
- April 24, 2018 Longest Ski Tour in the Alps: 1,069 Miles, 36 Days
- April 24, 2018 YETI Competitors Swarm On NRA Controversy
- April 23, 2018 Unluckiest Guy Ever? One Man Bitten By Rattlesnake, Bear, & Now Shark
- April 23, 2018 YETI Fires Back at NRA’s ‘Inaccurate Statement’
- April 23, 2018 Police Say Man Lied About Being Stranded on Chairlift
- April 23, 2018 Penn State Deems Outdoors Club Too Risky
- April 21, 2018 GJ Week in Review: BHA Rendezvous, El Cap Timelapse, Missing Hiker Emoji
- April 20, 2018 Lance Armstrong Settles Doping Lawsuit for $5 Million
- April 18, 2018 Go to National Parks on Saturday: They’re Free!
- April 18, 2018 ‘Ultimate Metric’: Strava Revamps Suffer Score With ‘Relative Effort’