Twelve sports in one day to celebrate the new year of 2012. . . that was the premise of a recent feat taken on by Team GearJunkie/YogaSlackers members Jason and Chelsey Magness. Said Jason, “The day was inspired in part by our love of Bend, Ore., and by prAna founder Beaver Theodosakis’ ’50 sports for his 50th birthday’ challenge.” From yoga to swimming to running, mountain biking and slacklining. . . see the full schedule of the duo’s long day in the video below.
- February 4, 2016 Black Diamond Issues Recall Of Carabiners, Runners
- January 28, 2016 Man Tasers Moose To Free It From Ropes
- January 25, 2016 ‘Hoverboards’ Under Investigation By Product Safety Commission
- January 25, 2016 Gear School: ‘Outdoor Product Design’ Now University Degree
- January 23, 2016 Rescue Drones, Bike Corps, Chainsaw Test: GearJunkie Week In Review
- January 14, 2016 Need The Ultimate National Parks Guide? Get This App
- January 13, 2016 Jeep Pickup Truck Coming In 2017
- December 22, 2015 Next Wave Of Outdoor Retail?
- December 21, 2015 9 Hours On Screens: Group Helps Teens Get Outdoors
- December 21, 2015 Today: Federal Aviation Administration Requires ‘Drone’ Registration
- December 19, 2015 Holiday Gifts, Lightsabers, Wood-Fired Hot Tub: GearJunkie Week In Review
- December 10, 2015 Cruise Ship Allegedly Destroys 1,000-Year-Old Coral Reef
- December 9, 2015 Dream Job: Apply Now To Be The Next Ansel Adams
- December 8, 2015 TNF Founder Douglas Tompkins, 1943 – 2015