Twelve sports in one day to celebrate the new year of 2012. . . that was the premise of a recent feat taken on by Team GearJunkie/YogaSlackers members Jason and Chelsey Magness. Said Jason, “The day was inspired in part by our love of Bend, Ore., and by prAna founder Beaver Theodosakis’ ’50 sports for his 50th birthday’ challenge.” From yoga to swimming to running, mountain biking and slacklining. . . see the full schedule of the duo’s long day in the video below.
Weird, Odd, Funny, News - All things hot, trending, fun or absurd in the outdoor-adventure and gear world. Videos, product launches, profiles, and more.check out all News posts
- September 26, 2016 After ‘Year In The Wilderness’ Freemans Come Home
- September 21, 2016 #GearDrop: Nationwide Scavenger Hunt For Victorinox Swiss Army Gear
- September 19, 2016 Did An Unknown Hiker Just Break Every A.T. Record?
- September 19, 2016 First Look: GoPro ‘Karma’ Drone
- September 19, 2016 Get A Tissue: Brother Carries Brother Over Finish Line
- September 18, 2016 Ultra-Runner Karl Meltzer Breaks Appalachian Trail Record
- September 16, 2016 ‘Future’ Bikes, YETI Brick, Badass Women: GearJunkie Week In Review
- September 13, 2016 The Fastest Skateboard Of All Time
- September 13, 2016 6 Quadrillion Gallons Of Stoke At ‘Fresh Coast Film Festival’
- September 13, 2016 Yosemite Just Got Bigger, And Greener
- September 13, 2016 Packing It Out Inspires Big Brands To Lend A Hand