Twelve sports in one day to celebrate the new year of 2012. . . that was the premise of a recent feat taken on by Team GearJunkie/YogaSlackers members Jason and Chelsey Magness. Said Jason, “The day was inspired in part by our love of Bend, Ore., and by prAna founder Beaver Theodosakis’ ’50 sports for his 50th birthday’ challenge.” From yoga to swimming to running, mountain biking and slacklining. . . see the full schedule of the duo’s long day in the video below.
Weird, Odd, Funny, News - All things hot, trending, fun or absurd in the outdoor-adventure and gear world. Videos, product launches, profiles, and more.check out all News posts
- July 23, 2016 Mtb Rebirth, Jurek Shoe, ‘Mentalist’ Running: GearJunkie Week In Review
- July 21, 2016 India Plants 50 Million Trees In One Day
- July 20, 2016 ‘Sweaty’ Cornfields Cause U.S. Heat Wave
- July 19, 2016 Trail Runner Suspended For Doping In UTMB
- July 19, 2016 Ultra Champion Gunning For Appalachian Trail Record
- July 18, 2016 Stanley Bets On ‘Burly’ With 2017 Bottle, Drinkware Line
- July 16, 2016 Tiny Tents, Mid-Air Camping, Night Vision Device: GearJunkie Week In Review
- July 14, 2016 No Bike, No Problem: Tour Leader Runs Toward Finish
- July 13, 2016 Endangered Acres: Wilderness Society’s New Call To Defend Public Lands
- July 12, 2016 Pokemon Go: Best (Or Worst) Outdoor App This Year?
- July 9, 2016 Slackline Stunts, Amtrak Trip, Hike with Dogs: GearJunkie Week In Review