Here at GearJunkie, we test a lot of gear. And we’re fortunate to test new, cutting-edge products. Now, we want to give you the chance to win some gear too.
This week, one lucky winner will receive an ICEMULE prize package. It includes a Pro Large 23L, a Jaunt 15L, a Classic Mini 9L, a DryPack, and two Full Panel Hats.
More on the Prizes
If you spend any amount of time outdoors, these prizes from ICEMULE could come in handy. The brand is going to hook you up with a cooler for every occasion and throw in some swag as well.
- Pro Large 23L: With the capacity to hold 18 cans plus ice, according to ICEMULE, this is the brand’s entry-level backpack cooler. It features two padded and ergonomically designed straps with a front chest buckle for additional security, and the brand says it will keep things cold for 24 hours. You can also strap on extra gear to the front, and it’s completely waterproof and floats.
- Jaunt 15L: A little smaller than the Pro Large, the Jaunt also is waterproof, floats, and can keep its contents cold for 24 hours, according to the brand. It also has a front zipper pocket to secure additional items and keep them dry. The Jaunt 15L can hold 15 cans with ice.
- Classic Mini 9L: Similar to its larger siblings, the Classic Mini is waterproof and floats while carrying six cans of your beverage of choice (plus ice). It has a one-strap hold that can be worn on one shoulder or across your chest. Unlike the others, the Classic Mini doesn’t have additional pockets.
- DryPack 10L: Because no one likes soggy snacks, the ICEMULE Drypack 10L separates ice from your food while still keeping it cold. The Drypack 10L can fit in most ICEMULE coolers (depending on how full you stack it). It’s made of food-safe nylon.
- Full Panel Hat: If you’re outside for extended periods, you’ll need some sun protection. ICEMULE is including two hats in this giveaway so your dome can fight off sunburn — and you can rep the brand.
More on the Brand
What started on a hike with a backpack lined with plastic bags has now turned into a full lineup of coolers that are completely waterproof, recyclable, durable, and buoyant. ICEMULE is committed to sustainability and believes that being responsible doesn’t have to mean sacrificing functionality — wherever you go.
Based on the Florida coast, the brand also donates coolers to All Hands and Hearts, an organization that provides disaster relief. With the donated coolers, All Hands and Hearts can deliver water, food, and aid to those in hard-to-reach areas without electricity.