Goal Zero wants to know where you’re headed next. Share your travel plans and you could score a free Sherpa 100AC — a powerful return on your Instagram investment.
Now through September 17, one weekly winner will receive a Sherpa 100AC Power Bank by Goal Zero before the portable power pack goes on the market.
It’s easy to enter the “Where to Next?” pre-launch photo contest. Just post your best travel shot and story on Instagram. Tag @GoalZero and include #wheretonext.
No Instagram account? Submit your photo story on GoalZero.com.
Inside the Goal Zero Sherpa 100AC Power Bank
The latest Sherpa 100AC is the ultimate 100W on-the-go power outlet, whether you need to charge on a long plane ride or during your next van life excursion.
At just 2 pounds, the Sherpa 100AC power bank won’t weigh you down. And its new features, listed below, make traveling with power more convenient than ever.
- Power: Powered by Li-ion NMC cells, with a capacity of 25,600 cmAh or 94.7 cWh. It will charge a smartphone eight times, a tablet four times, and a laptop twice.
- Charge: Recharge the pack by USB-C PD in 2.5 hours or on a wall charger in 3 hours.
- Ports: Two 60W USB-C high-power delivery ports at each provide an ideal power source for laptops, phones, and more.
- Wireless charging: Just rest it on top. The Sherpa’s QI wireless capability plus 2.4A USB charges any device on the fly.
- Rugged cables: All Sherpa power packs come with Lightning cables, micro-USB, USB-C, and USB-C to USB-C.
The Goal Zero Sherpa 100AC will retail for $299. And this is your chance to be among the first to try the power pack for nada. Nothing to lose there.