A recap of popular stories this past week, Nov. 4-10, 2018.
1) 15 Crazy Jeeps From SEMA 2018
SEMA is the world’s largest car show. Though it showcases every type of vehicle you can think of, the Jeep has reigned supreme for the past nine-plus years.
Our contributor was on location. These 15 jeeps stood out.
2) 15 Favorite Deals From REI’s Huge ‘Gear Up, Get Out’ Sale
REI’s Gear Up, Get Out sale just started. Over 100 products are on sale, all aimed at getting you outside. Find big discounts on respectable gear from camping to cycling to winter sports.
3) New Arc’teryx Zeta Gear: 3 Surprises From This REI-Exclusive Line
Arc’teryx just updated its popular Zeta line of hiking rain jackets and rain pants to be more comfortable and fend off the elements better. And for a limited time, you can buy it only at REI.
4) First Look: Winter Gear Preview From Outdoor Retailer
The first November Outdoor Retailer Winter Market, held this past week in Denver, will be gear central. Hundreds of brands will debut products for the coming year. Here’s our exclusive preshow peek at some exciting outdoor equipment.
5) Musk Confirms Tesla Pickup Will Be ‘Futuristic-Like Cyberpunk’ Truck
‘I actually don’t know if a lot of people will buy this pickup truck or not, but I don’t care.’ — Elon Musk.