Here’s a recap of popular stories this past week, June 9-15, 2019.
1) Black Diamond Launches Z4 Camalot: What You Need to Know
Black Diamond may have crafted one of the most versatile pieces of trad climbing protection with its ingenious Z4 Camalot.
2) On the Cutting Edge: 2019 Blade Show Winners
The 2019 Blade Awards are out. And we’ve got the lowdown on the best knives of the year.
3) Peak Design Travel Tripod Lives Up to the Hype: Review
The Travel Tripod from Peak Design is blowing up Kickstarter. Amassing more than $6 million is no easy feat, and we think it deserves the praise in this review.
4) Last-Minute Father’s Day Gifts for Outdoorsy Men
Father’s Day was June 16, 2019. Whether the outdoorsman in your life loves camping, hiking, fishing, or BBQing, these gift ideas are winners. If you dropped the ball yesterday, get dad a belated gift. He probably won’t mind.
5) ‘Born to Run’ Author Reveals His Eye-Opening Gear Kit
Board shorts, books, and a donkey?! Chris McDougall reshaped modern running, but what’s in his gear stash may be the most impressive.