- Apr 16, '18 Invisible Battery: Bosch Launches Radical e-Bike System
- Apr 6, '18 Free Gear Fridays: Kathmandu Backpack Giveaway
- Feb 21, '18 When Fingers Are More Than Cold: Raynaud's Disease
- Apr 16, '18 Injured, Cold, Remote: My Near-Disaster in Greenland
- Apr 9, '18 Man Claims He Was Left on Chairlift Overnight
- Apr 17, '18 Tree Huggers & Hunters Unite: Patagonia Founder Joins BHA Rendezvous
Get the latest outdoor & adventure news twice a week.
- 15 hours ago Trio Nabs First Ascent on ‘Ultra-Prominent’ Canadian Peak
- 17 hours ago Screaming Deals: Gear Savings of the Week
- 18 hours ago Mercedes ‘Ultimate Luxury’ SUV Includes Actual Tea Set
- 19 hours ago Thru-Hiking the Appalachian Trail: Why We Do It
- 20 hours ago New Industry Ethos? Icebreaker Goes Fully ‘Transparent’
- 21 hours ago Summer Job: Move to Iceland, Travel the World
GearJunkie on Instagram
“I felt my lungs inflate with the on rush of scenery-air, mountains, trees, people. I thought ‘This is what it is to be happy.’” -Sylvia Plath - Here’s hoping your week is off to a happy and inspiring start! - We definitely find getting outside to be the biggest source of happiness. What about you? Do you renew on the mountain, rivers, beach, or someplace else? We want to know! - And big thanks to @austin_siadak for the amazing image and adventure inspiration.