- Feb 9, '18 L.L. Bean Ditches Legendary Return Policy
- Jun 5, '15 11 Awesome Adventure Vehicles Under $10,000
- Jan 30, '18 Adventure Travel: 15 Must-Know Packing Tips
- May 5, '15 Knife Blades: Common Steels Explained
- Sep 1, '15 The Camper You Can Pull With Your Subaru
- Feb 7, '18 Screaming Deals: Gear Savings of the Week
Get the latest news & reviews sent straight to your inbox twice a week. It's the easiest way to stay in touch with GearJunkie.
- 8 hours ago Review: Black Diamond Shadow Climbing Shoe
- 12 hours ago First-Time Frozen: Sasha DiGiulian Swings Axes On Michigan Ice
- 12 hours ago Velcro To Pool Noodles: 10 Bike Hacks for MTB, Road, and Commuting
- 13 hours ago Monday Bargains: 3 Steals to Start Your Week
- 14 hours ago Stand-Up Paddling the BWCA: A New Way To Explore
- 3 days ago Watch: Run From Tokyo To Japanese Mountain Trails
GearJunkie on Instagram
Nestled on the south shores of Lake Superior, giant towers of ice offer a dose of frozen adventure. This is the Michigan Ice Fest. - Teaming up with @redbull, we spent the day climbing and exploring the frigid Upper Peninsula with the talented @angela_vanwiemeersch and @sashadigiulian. - Here’s a peek at the weekend’s ice climbing adventures.