- Mar 8, '18 Yellowstone Bans Felt-Sole Wading Boots
- Mar 6, '18 E-MTB, Rooftop Tent Outfit Peugeot 4x4 Concept
- Mar 9, '18 2018 Buick Regal TourX Review: King of the Mountain Town?
- Mar 9, '18 Farewell VW Beetle (and Its Motorhome You Never Knew)
- Sep 1, '15 The Camper You Can Pull With Your Subaru
- Jun 5, '15 11 Awesome Adventure Vehicles Under $10,000
Get the latest outdoor & adventure news twice a week.
- 13 hours ago GJ Week in Review: Vertical Ski Record, Shed Hunting, Strongest Boot
- 1 day ago Best Women’s Adventure Pants: Hiking, Climbing, and Travel
- 1 day ago Trout School: Up Your Fly Fishing Game for $1,000 a Day
- 1 day ago Smart Tent: Solar-Charging Shelter Pairs With Phone
- 2 days ago Ear Candy: The Sound of Nature and a Mountain Biker Absolutely Ripping
- 2 days ago High Beams Activate! Night Skiing At Its Best
GearJunkie on Instagram
Looks like we need to add Denali National Park to our bucket list. Who’s with us? 🙋♀️🙋♂️ - Located in Alaska, this park covers more than 6 million acres and contains the highest peak in the USA. Add in epic views, glaciers, and the opportunity to go dog-sledding and it’s an obvious must-see place. - Any tips for visiting? Are you planning a Denali trip? Let us know👇 - And big thanks to @simon.prochaska for the awesome picture and adventure inspiration.