REI will roll out a new line of its flagship tents in 2018. We spent a few nights in Great Smoky Mountains National Park camped inside the updated Half Dome 2 Plus to see what's new. Read More...
- Mar 9, '18 Farewell VW Beetle (and Its Motorhome You Never Knew)
- Jun 5, '15 11 Awesome Adventure Vehicles Under $10,000
- Mar 6, '18 DIY: Adventure-Worthy First-Aid Kit
- Mar 8, '18 Thru-Hiker Shares 'Dumbest Backpacking Mistakes'
- Mar 8, '18 Woman Sets Speed Record Up Kilimanjaro
- Mar 5, '18 2019 GMC Sierra 1500: Tailgate of the Future
Get the latest outdoor & adventure news twice a week.
- 3 hours ago B-Movie Mogul Plans to Pilot Wild SUV Across Bering Sea
- 5 hours ago Fishing Needs More Women: This Is Why
- 6 hours ago Monday Bargains: 3 Steals to Start Your Week
- 7 hours ago Lamborghini, Cervélo Unveil $20,000 ‘Super Bike’
- 7 hours ago Boulder In Your Bedroom? Megalith Boulderwall Says Yes
- 11 hours ago Man Sets Vertical Record by Skiing Up 61K Feet in 24 Hours
GearJunkie on Instagram
Looking to try out rooftop tent overlanding adventures without the buying all the gear? - Renting might be just for you. Our reporter writes, “Try overlanding without the heavy investment in a new vehicle or gear. Pacific Overlander rents Toyota and Land Rovers ready to roll with Autohome tents and full camping kits.” - Read full article here: https://gearjunkie.com/pacific-overlander-truck-rental ☝️link in profile - And be sure to check out @pacificoverlander the next time you’re looking for adventure in the America West.