Chronic wasting disease is confirmed for the first time in Mississippi, and officials are trying to minimize the spread. The Mississippi Department of Wildlife, Fisheries, and Parks (MDWFP) announced the state's first confirmed case of chronic wasting disease (CWD) in a whitetail deer in Issaquena County last month. Read More...
- Mar 16, '18 Canyon Releases Holy 'Grail' of Gravel Bikes
- Mar 8, '18 Thru-Hiker Shares 'Dumbest Backpacking Mistakes'
- Mar 9, '18 Farewell VW Beetle (and Its Motorhome You Never Knew)
- Mar 6, '18 E-MTB, Rooftop Tent Outfit Peugeot 4x4 Concept
- Mar 5, '18 2019 GMC Sierra 1500: Tailgate of the Future
- Sep 1, '15 The Camper You Can Pull With Your Subaru
Get the latest outdoor & adventure news twice a week.
- 11 hours ago GJ Week in Review: Vertical Ski Record, Shed Hunting, Strongest Boot
- 1 day ago Best Women’s Adventure Pants: Hiking, Climbing, and Travel
- 1 day ago Trout School: Up Your Fly Fishing Game for $1,000 a Day
- 1 day ago Smart Tent: Solar-Charging Shelter Pairs With Phone
- 1 day ago Ear Candy: The Sound of Nature and a Mountain Biker Absolutely Ripping
- 2 days ago High Beams Activate! Night Skiing At Its Best
GearJunkie on Instagram
Looks like we need to add Denali National Park to our bucket list. Who’s with us? 🙋♀️🙋♂️ - Located in Alaska, this park covers more than 6 million acres and contains the highest peak in the USA. Add in epic views, glaciers, and the opportunity to go dog-sledding and it’s an obvious must-see place. - Any tips for visiting? Are you planning a Denali trip? Let us know👇 - And big thanks to @simon.prochaska for the awesome picture and adventure inspiration.