Here’s a recap of popular stories this past week, April 7-13, 2019.
1) Leatherman FREE Review: The Best Multitool Ever?
Flick your wrist, and the Leatherman FREE P2 butterflies open with a flourish. But this latest multitool provides more than parlor tricks. With it, the brand set out to make the most durable, user-friendly EDC tool ever. And we got our hands on one to test.
2) Best Tote Bags to Haul Your Gear in 2019
We tested the best tote bags on the market to bring you this list. From the iconic IKEA FRAKTA to classy Filson Waxed Canvas, this best tote bag review has a tote in mind for everyone.
3) Jeep Just Released 6 Badass ‘Easter Safari’ Truck Concepts
Jeep just unveiled six concept vehicles for the 53rd annual Moab Easter Jeep Safari. They are all Jeep Gladiator truck-based concepts.
4) $6,000 Walmart Bike: Box Store Launches Premium ‘Viathon’ Cycles
‘Box-store bike’ takes on a whole new meaning as Walmart launches Viathon, a private, high-end cycling brand. And the bikes look good!
5) The Best Duffel Discounted: Patagonia Black Hole Sale
Widely regarded as one of the best duffels on the market, the Patagonia Black Hole Duffel is comfortable to carry, near impossible to break, and holds all of your gear.