Channel the vibe — and maybe even the skills — of one of the world’s best mountain bikers in this new build from a Colorado MTB brand.
Guerrilla Gravity’s new signature-edition Gnarvana build kit is inspired by Yoann Barelli, so much so that it says riders will “Rally Like Barelli.”
“This custom build is inspired by the steep slabs of British Columbia, assembled in our Colorado manufacturing HQ, and curated by Yoann,” Guerrilla Gravity said. Barelli was the brand’s first pro-athlete ambassador.
“The Gnarvana has been a revelation for me. [It’s] crazy fast and super fun, confidence-inspiring and extra smooth,” Barelli said. “This edition is something special because we focused on selecting the best parts made by companies with smart business practices. And we combined them for a fresh look.”
Guerrilla Gravity Revved Carbon Gnarvana Specs
- Guerrilla Gravity Revved carbon frame (made in CO, USA)
- Progressive geometry
- RockShox ZEB fork
- 160mm travel
- RockShox Super Deluxe shock
- SRAM GX Drivetrain
- Descendant cranks
- PNW Range Bars and Loam Grips
- Industry Nine Enduro 305 29″ wheels (made in NC, USA)
- Industry Nine A35 stem (made in NC, USA)
- SDG custom Into The Gnar saddle
- Hutchinson Griffus 2.5″ tires
- Signature decals with gold foil only available on this build
- Three frame sizes (fits riders from 5’4″ to 6’9″)
If you want an even closer look at the build, check out this video of Barelli absolutely crushing on it.
And if you like what you see, this Barelli build could be yours for the sweet price of $5,995.