Love your Chacos? Need a new strap, or a new pair? Don’t miss Chaco’s repair bus on tour near you.
Chaco Footwear is officially back on tour! That’s right, the sturdy sandal brand may be headed straight to your doorstep over the next few months.
Check out what the Chaco repair bus offers, and where it will be below.
Chaco Roving Repairs Bus
If you didn’t know, Michigan-based Chaco Footwear has a decommissioned school bus factory-on-wheels that it sends out each year. This year it also has a newer mobile operation, the Chillos Mobile Pop-Up.
Visit the bus and you’ll get a tour of Chaco’s mobile ops, plus access to free repairs for a variety of the brand’s Z sandal models. And while you’re there, you can also custom design your own Z/1 or Chillos sandals. (We got a sneak peek at the custom design process, and it’s pretty awesome.)
Chaco on Tour Schedule
Here is the full schedule for Chaco’s repair pop-ups and mobile Roving Repairs Bus tour.*
June 17-July 3: Denver, CO
- June 17-20: FIBArk, Salida, CO
- June 21-July 3: Modern Nomad, Denver, CO (Roving Repairs Bus on site)
- June 26: Red Rocks, Morrison, CO
- July 1: TOPO Designs Store, Denver, CO
- July 3: New Belgium Brewing Co.
July 11-22: Nashville, TN
- July 11-24: Outdoor Voices (Roving Repairs Bus on site)
- July 14: Nashville Sounds
- July 15-16: White’s Mercantile
- July 22: Urban Cowboy
September 11-26: Austin, TX
*Check back with Chaco’s Tour website for updated and added tour stops.