I-70 is a world-class mountain freeway, perhaps one of a kind. It’s also one of only two ways to reach the glorious powder stashes of Summit County from Denver, from which tens of thousands of skiers stream each weekend in search of the deep white. Read More...
- Jul 5, '18 The 10 Best Hikes You’ve Never Heard Of
- Jul 6, '18 Famous YouTubers Die in Waterfall Accident
- Jul 13, '18 Free Gear Fridays: Hyperlite Mountain Gear + Alpacka Raft Package
- Sep 1, '15 The Camper You Can Pull With Your Subaru
- Jul 11, '18 Build the V8 Jeep Truck of Your Dreams
- Jul 10, '18 Best Cooler Backpack Review: 6 Brands Put to the Test
Get the latest outdoor & adventure news thrice weekly.
- 2 hours ago Watch: Frigid Shipwreck Diving in Lake Superior
- 5 hours ago Salomon Unveils Its First Hydration Vest Built for Women
- 6 hours ago First Look: The Lyfx App Lets You Adventure With The Locals
- 7 hours ago iKamper Skycamp: Sleep on the Roof With a Family of 4
- 23 hours ago Peter Sagan Races Grandma on an E-Bike: Video
- 1 day ago Screaming Deals: Gear Savings of the Week
GearJunkie on Instagram
Talk about a ride with a view! 🚲🏔 - Add this to the long list of reasons to visit the Dolomites. - Bike season is in full swing and we want to know, where’s your favorite place to ride? Trail or road? - And big thanks to @lifeintravelita for the amazing pic and adventure inspiration.