- Feb 12, '18 Did a Norwegian Skier Just Give the Best Olympic Performance Ever?
- Feb 2, '18 Free Gear Fridays: Columbia Star Wars Giveaway
- May 5, '15 Knife Blades: Common Steels Explained
- Feb 9, '18 L.L. Bean Ditches Legendary Return Policy
- Nov 17, '17 First Look: Under Armour's 2018 HOVR Running Shoes
- Feb 13, '18 'Rogue' Packraft Rolls to Size of Paper Towel
Get the latest news & reviews sent straight to your inbox twice a week. It's the easiest way to stay in touch with GearJunkie.
- 4 hours ago Review: Black Diamond Shadow Climbing Shoe
- 8 hours ago First-Time Frozen: Sasha DiGiulian Swings Axes On Michigan Ice
- 8 hours ago Velcro To Pool Noodles: 10 Bike Hacks for MTB, Road, and Commuting
- 9 hours ago Monday Bargains: 3 Steals to Start Your Week
- 10 hours ago Stand-Up Paddling the BWCA: A New Way To Explore
- 2 days ago Watch: Run From Tokyo To Japanese Mountain Trails
GearJunkie on Instagram
Nestled on the south shores of Lake Superior, giant towers of ice offer a dose of frozen adventure. This is the Michigan Ice Fest. - Teaming up with @redbull, we spent the day climbing and exploring the frigid Upper Peninsula with the talented @angela_vanwiemeersch and @sashadigiulian. - Here’s a peek at the weekend’s ice climbing adventures.