This popular vintage-era gravel bike ride is coming to the States in April, and you can sign up to take part now. Read More...
- Sep 16, '16 'Kings Of The Kenai' Epic Alaska Fishing Day
- Jul 29, '16 Forge To Fine Art: Blacksmith Aaron Cergol
- Jun 2, '17 5 Great Outdoor Films Streaming On Netflix Now
- Jun 5, '17 TSA Compliant Tools: Gerber Dime Travel Vs. Leatherman Style PS
- Jun 3, '17 Alex Honnold Free-Solo Climbs El Capitan
- May 26, '17 REI Women's Gear: What's The Difference?
Get the latest news & reviews sent straight to your inbox twice a week. It's the easiest way to stay in touch with GearJunkie.
- 3 hours ago Budding Challenge: Hiking The ‘New’ Greater Patagonian Trail
- 23 hours ago Black Diamond’s First Climbing Shoe Will Be Knit
- 24 hours ago Screaming Deals: Gear Savings Of The Week
- 1 day ago Adventure Family Travels The World, Four Kids In Tow
- 1 day ago Columbia 2018: Shiny ‘Sun Deflector’ Shirt Cools Wearer
- 2 days ago Party Tents Zip Together With Mattress Built In Floor
GearJunkie on Instagram
Sun, sand, boats and whale shark sightings. It's a hard job, but someone's gotta do it! - We sent GJ Insider @natemitka south of the border to put @Columbia1938 new summer 2018 line to the ultimate test. So far he reports, "its kept us cool, calm, and comfy under the scorching Yucatán sun." - Stay tuned for more coverage from Mexico in the IG Story👍 #TestedTough #TT_Mexico