Here at GearJunkie, we test a lot of gear. And we’re fortunate to test new, cutting-edge products. Now, we want to give you the chance to win some gear too.
This week, four lucky winners will each receive a set of winter layering essentials from Ibex. The set includes a Wool Aire Hoodie, an Indie Hoodie, a Woolies Tech Crew, a Woolies Tech bottom, and an Indie Quick Link neck gaiter.
More on the Prizes
Stay warm this winter with a set of base layers from Ibex. Each of the products in this prize package can help prepare you for the cold so you can get outside whenever, wherever.
- Wool Aire Hoodie (Men’s or Women’s): Made with an athletic fit with a scuba hood and elastic hem, Ibex designed this puffy to be lightweight (women’s medium weighs 10 ounces) and wind- and water-resistant.
- Indie Hoodie (Men’s or Women’s): This hooded quarter-zip has a minimalist zipper, thumbholes for layering, no tags, and a slim-fit hood that shouldn’t budge while you’re on the go.
- Woolies Tech Long Sleeve Crew (Men’s or Women’s): This base layer is built with Ibex’s Pro-Tech fabric for high-output activities in both warm and cool conditions. It’s supported with nylon for durability and is moisture-wicking, non-itchy, and odor-controlling, according to the brand.
- Woolies Tech Bottoms (Men’s or Women’s): Skin-tight for warmth, these base layer bottoms are also made from Ibex’s Pro-Tech fabric, designed to keep you warm without moisture or itch.
- Indie Quick Link Neck Gaiter: Made from 100% merino wool, this neck gaiter can provide protection from the elements for your face and neck. It’s stretchy and lightweight and made from Ibex’s MeCool performance finish.
More on the Brand
Named after the active and agile ibex goat, Ibex‘s stated mission is to lead the charge for ethical apparel while amplifying the message to “buy less, buy better.”
It aims to make quality outdoor apparel you can wear while mountaineering or just to your favorite restaurant. Being strategic with its suppliers, Ibex ensures each partner provides a safe, non-discriminatory, and empowering workplace.
Ibex takes pride in its sustainable processes and puts them on display on its website so you can learn exactly how the clothes you purchase are made.