Vintage design, premium components, plus leather and gold: Meet Serial 1’s MOSH/TRIBUTE e-bike. Ooh la la!
This weekend, Serial 1 pulled back the curtain on its first limited-edition ride — an e-bike. But not just any e-bike. With this limited-edition MOSH, Serial 1 launches its new S1 Series of electric-powered bicycles.
Not familiar with Serial 1? It’s motorcycle maker Harley-Davidson’s own bicycle brand, founded in 2020. The limited-edition S1 bike made its debut at the Electrify Expo on Sep. 18. (Electrify is the biggest “e-mobility expo” in the U.S.)
“The S1 MOSH/TRIBUTE pays homage to the stunning vintage prototype that inspired the creation of the Serial 1 e-bike brand,” the brand said in a press release.
That’s a big ask to live up to in just a single bike design. But Serial 1 did it.
The S1 MOSH/TRIBUTE is possibly the most exclusive e-bike ever made. How so? Production of the S1 TRIBUTE will be limited to just 650 units total — 325 available in the U.S. and 325 in Europe.
- Frame: Hydroformed aluminum, S1 Series is built on the MOSH/CITY model
- Color: Gloss black, gold graphics
- Speed: Single speed freewheel hub
- Range: 35-105 miles depending on mode
- Top speed: Up to 20 mph
- Tires: White-toned 27.5″, 2.8″ Schwalbe Super Moto-X tires
- Saddle: Honey leather Brooks England B67 saddle
- Grips: Brooks England custom leather grips
- Components: TRP hydraulic disc brakes, Gates carbon drive belt, Brose motor
- Battery: 529Wh integrated, removable battery
- Charging: About 2 hours to full charge
- Features: Internal cable routing, integrated lighting, Harley-Davidson and Serial 1 detailing
- Limited units: 650 (U.S. and Europe only)
- Price: $5,999
“We are thrilled to offer a limited edition that so faithfully captures the iconic look and feel of that first prototype,” said Aaron Frank, Serial 1 brand director. “And to use this moment as a springboard to launch our S1 Series that will see even more exclusive and highly desirable models in the future.”
Note: Some frame sizes are already sold out, as the model dropped yesterday. Lucky buyers can expect to get their hands on the S1 TRIBUTE later in 2021.