Here at GearJunkie, we test a lot of gear. And we’re fortunate to test new, cutting-edge products. Now, we want to give you the chance to win some gear too.
This week, one lucky winner will receive a one-year supply of Eukanuba dog food, one YETI Boomer Bowl, one Eukanuba-branded bumper, one Eukanuba-branded hat, one MOmarsh Dog Vest, and one Lucky Duck Kennel.
More on the Prizes
If you’re planning on adding a new furry friend to your life or want a treat for your adventure pal, this is the package for you! Below, you’ll find details on each item in this giveaway.
- One-year supply of Eukanuba dog food: Eukanuba’s Sporting Dog line was made with your adventure pup in mind. It’s important for dogs who exert more energy with their active humans to have proper nutrition, and that’s what Eukanuba aims to do with this line.
- YETI Boomer Bowl: With the capacity to hold 8 cups of dog food, the YETI Boomer Bowl is made from the same durable material as the brand’s tumblers. YETI also designed it to be dent-resistant. So you should be able to pack it on your travels without worrying about tossing it around or damaging it.
- Eukanuba-branded bumper: Train your sport dogs all year round with this Eukanuba-branded bumper.
- 1 Eukanuba-branded hat: You can rep Eukanuba wherever you go with a branded trucker hat.
- 1 MOmarsh Dog Vest: MOmarsh designed this vest to fit dogs of all sizes from 35 to 100-plus pounds with its six points of adjustability. MOmarsh built this vest to retain heat in cold or wet conditions. And it has a built-in paracord handle and metal leash loop.
- 1 Lucky Duck Kennel: Built for getting your dog safely to and from, the Lucky Duck Kennel received a 5 Star Crash Test Rating from the Center For Pet Safety. Lucky Duck equipped this made-in-the-USA kennel with an injection-molded reversible door, locking paddle latch, ventilation for hot days, drain holds, and nonslip rubber feet. The kennel weighs 45 pounds (size Large).
More on the Brand
Eukanuba has been making dog food for 50 years, focusing on science at its core. By introducing its Premium Performance line, it hopes to empower healthy, athletic dogs to perform at their best with a diet formulated for different activity levels.
The brand also offers useful tips through its blog, videos, and podcast on the topics of training, nutrition, and performance sports.