This week, three lucky winners will each receive one of the three camping prize packages below, from Moosejaw‘s Comfort Camp collection. Enter now to win the grand prize!
More on the Prizes
Grand-Prize Package ($1,631 Value)
- 1 Moosejaw Comfortress 4-Person Tent w/ Fiberglass Poles: This tent can host four campers of all sizes, with a claimed 64 square feet of livable space, a vestibule up front, and a standing height of 72 inches in the center. The fiberglass poles are color-coded for easy setup, and the reflective guy lines should stand out in the dark. This tent has a 150mm waterproof coating and a 150-denier floor.
- 2 Moosejaw Ginormo 2.5 XL Self-Inflating Sleeping Pads: The Ginormo 2.5 XL is — you guessed it — 2.5 inches thick. It has an R-value of 5.9, is self-inflating, and is textured on the bottom to keep it from sliding around while you sleep. This pad also is puncture-resistant, according to the brand, with a rubberized shell and wide-welded seams. As a bonus, it snaps together with another pad to create a double pad for a double sleeping bag like the Double Snoozilla XL (not part of this giveaway).
- 2 Moosejaw Comfster XXL Cots: This cot sits at 18.5 inches off the ground, which is high enough to be protected from the elements but low enough to get on and off of. The Comfster XXL measures 85 x 38 inches and has a 500-pound weight capacity. It weighs 36 pounds, so, luckily, it comes with a carry bag. It also has a side pocket for storage.
- 2 Moosejaw Slounger Reclining Camp Chairs: Weighing in at 14 pounds with the capability to recline up to 55 degrees with a 350-pound weight limit, this Slounger Reclining Chair brings comfort to the campsite. It has a stowable side table and adjustable cupholder as well as an adjustable head pillow and padded strap for carrying.
- 2 Moosejaw Snoozilla XL Sleeping Bags: This XL sleeping bag measures 88 x 36 inches with a 30-degree temperature rating. It’s made from recycled materials, with a fleece-lined hood and 100% recycled polyester shell with a water-repellent finish. It has a stash pocket for your phone or midnight snacks and has webbing straps to keep the bag in place atop the sleeping pad.
- 1 Moosejaw Ice Fort 55-Quart Rolling Hard Cooler: This 55-quart cooler will hold 78 12-ounce cans and retains ice for up to 5.5 days at a 50:50 ice-to-can ratio, according to the brand. It’s lined with Microban antimicrobial protection to prevent odors and stains as well as protect against bacteria. It has a drainage port and steel bottle opener and is compatible with a padlock.
- 1 Carpet Diem Outdoor Blanket: With a fleece top and ripstop back, it’s designed for both comfort and durability. It has buckles and webbing straps to take it on the go.
- 1 Moosejaw Eatastic Roll-Top Table: Made with a wide base, pivoting feet, and an aluminum 48 x 27.3-inch rolltop, you can provide seating for up to four people. This table can adjust to three height levels and can hold up to 110 pounds on top, according to Moosejaw. It also has a mesh storage shelf to hold the essentials and comes in a carry bag.
Second-Place Package ($582 Value)
- 2 Moosejaw Slounger Reclining Camp Chairs: (Description above)
- 1 Moosejaw Eatastic Roll-Top Table: (Description above)
- 1 Moosejaw Ice Fort 55-Quart Rolling Hard Cooler: (Description above)
Third-Place Package ($169 Value)
- 1 Moosejaw Chilladilla 36 Can Leakproof Soft-Sided Cooler: With a capacity of 36 12-ounce cans, be sure to include your friends on any picnics or camping trips with this one. This cooler has Moosejaw’s SinchStrap and can adjust to carry in multiple ways but also cinch down to hold your items on top of the cooler if you prefer. It has a front zipper pocket and two mesh side pockets for additional storage and the lid locks down tightly which the brand says makes it leak-proof, waterproof, and submersible.
- 1 Carpet Diem Outdoor Blanket: (Description above in the “Second-Place Package” section)
More on the Brand
Moosejaw is an outdoor retailer with both brick-and-mortar stores and an online shop. The company strives to infuse fun into what it does. Don’t take our word for it — you can find dogs wearing jackets on Instagram and much more online.