Arriving at the Mexican border and the southern terminus of the 2,663-mile Pacific Crest Trail in a steady, soaking rain… Read More...
- Jun 29, '18 Gunner Kennels: The $500 Dog Crate Worth Every Penny
- Jul 5, '18 The 10 Best Hikes You’ve Never Heard Of
- Jul 3, '18 Specialized: This Is ‘Fastest Race Bike We’ve Ever Made’
- Jul 9, '18 Monday Bargains: 3 Steals to Start Your Week
- Jul 9, '18 Chainless Bike Driveshaft: CeramicSpeed Wows Eurobike
- Jul 10, '18 Best Cooler Backpack Review: 6 Brands Put to the Test
Get the latest outdoor & adventure news thrice weekly.
- 2 hours ago Watch: Frigid Shipwreck Diving in Lake Superior
- 5 hours ago Salomon Unveils Its First Hydration Vest Built for Women
- 6 hours ago First Look: The Lyfx App Lets You Adventure With The Locals
- 7 hours ago iKamper Skycamp: Sleep on the Roof With a Family of 4
- 23 hours ago Peter Sagan Races Grandma on an E-Bike: Video
- 1 day ago Screaming Deals: Gear Savings of the Week
GearJunkie on Instagram
Talk about a ride with a view! 🚲🏔 - Add this to the long list of reasons to visit the Dolomites. - Bike season is in full swing and we want to know, where’s your favorite place to ride? Trail or road? - And big thanks to @lifeintravelita for the amazing pic and adventure inspiration.