The 2018 Winter Olympics are just six weeks away, and some athletes have additional inspiration with gold-color insulation inside their Columbia jackets. Read More...
- Mar 5, '18 2019 GMC Sierra 1500: Tailgate of the Future
- Mar 8, '18 Supermarket Chain Launches Fire Sales of Hiking, Outdoor Gear
- Mar 15, '18 Daypack Reinvented: Mystery Ranch Scree Puts Function First
- Mar 8, '18 Thru-Hiker Shares 'Dumbest Backpacking Mistakes'
- Jun 5, '15 11 Awesome Adventure Vehicles Under $10,000
- May 5, '15 Knife Blades: Common Steels Explained
Get the latest outdoor & adventure news twice a week.
- 14 hours ago ‘Red Truck’ Sells Pro-Grade Used Gear At a Discount
- 16 hours ago Barkley Finisher Wants You to ‘Run Up’ for Clean Air
- 17 hours ago BCA Float 27 Speed Avalanche Airbag Reviewed
- 20 hours ago Canadians Petition to Ease Sweeping Knife Restrictions
- 20 hours ago Spring Day Hikes: Gear From Moosejaw to Keep You Dry
- 21 hours ago Terrifying: Watch Avalanche Rescue From Victim’s Perspective
GearJunkie on Instagram
Looks like we need to add Denali National Park to our bucket list. Who’s with us? 🙋♀️🙋♂️ - Located in Alaska, this park covers more than 6 million acres and contains the highest peak in the USA. Add in epic views, glaciers, and the opportunity to go dog-sledding and it’s an obvious must-see place. - Any tips for visiting? Are you planning a Denali trip? Let us know👇 - And big thanks to @simon.prochaska for the awesome picture and adventure inspiration.