A team of humans holds the line while an athlete walks across an abyss. Welcome to the crazy world of human-powered slackline. Read More...
- Aug 1, '17 If You Can't Tie A Knot, Get This App
- Sep 1, '15 The Camper You Can Pull With Your Subaru
- Jul 31, '17 First American Woman Summits K2
- Aug 4, '17 Review: Sleeping Pad With 'Wings' For Hammock Campers
- Aug 2, '17 Screaming Deals: Gear Savings Of The Week
- Aug 1, '17 Easier Hauling: 'Polymule' Rethinks The Wheelbarrow
Get the latest news & reviews sent straight to your inbox twice a week. It's the easiest way to stay in touch with GearJunkie.
- 20 hours ago TNF Donates $1 Million To Public Lands In Climbing Campaign
- 20 hours ago Ultralight Titanium Tool Digs Perfect Poo Holes
- 2 days ago 3,000 Miles Across America: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
- 2 days ago Screaming Deals: Gear Savings Of The Week
- 2 days ago BYOH: Georgia Park A Monument to #HammockLife
- 2 days ago British Columbia Ends Trophy Hunting For Grizzlies
GearJunkie on Instagram
Might be time to start planning the next climbing adventure! - Here's what @chris_fenzelino had to say about it, "The "Cave of man hands" in the southern part of the Grampians was our little "Hollow mountain cave" because the complete northern part was closed due to a bush fire earlier this year. It's quite small but nevertheless it offers nice steep boulders and we spent a lot of time projecting good boulders with an awesome group of very cool people. The picture showing Tabea in "Dos manos", the main goal for nearly all of us. In the end all of us succeeded which was crazy good! Australia, 2014." - So cool! Thank you @chris_fenzelino and Tabea for the adventure inspiration!! . . #adventurestartshere #gearjunkielife