A team of humans holds the line while an athlete walks across an abyss. Welcome to the crazy world of human-powered slackline. Read More...
October 21, 2016
- Apr 10, '17 Eat This Water Bottle, Quench Your Thirst
- Sep 2, '15 Vibram's 'Wrap On' Minimalist Furoshiki Footwear
- Apr 7, '17 Missing Links: 'Chainless' Bike Breaks Design Mold
- Apr 5, '17 'The Hardest 400 Meters Of Your Life'
- Apr 14, '17 Elon Musk: Tesla Will Unveil Pickup By 2019
- Apr 12, '17 Screaming Deals: Gear Savings Of The Week
Get the latest news & reviews sent straight to your inbox twice a week. It's the easiest way to stay in touch with GearJunkie.
Sign up in April for a chance to win a High Sierra Karadon 55 Backpack with tuck-away straps and reflective details.
- 9 mins ago Headliners: Top Films From 10 Years Of 5Point Festival
- 1 hour ago A Single Pack For Singletrack: Mission Workshop Hauser
- 4 hours ago The Results Are In: Half Of Americans Don’t Play Outside
- 7 hours ago Three-Year Test: The Osprey Talon 22 Backpack
- 1 day ago YETI Sues Home Depot, Takeya For ‘Confusingly Similar’ Mugs
- 1 day ago 45 Miles, Two Nights: Pushing The Limits Of A Foldable Kayak