A team of humans holds the line while an athlete walks across an abyss. Welcome to the crazy world of human-powered slackline. Read More...
- Jun 2, '17 5 Great Outdoor Films Streaming On Netflix Now
- Jun 8, '17 Outdoorsy Dad? Father's Day Gift Guide 2017
- Jun 2, '17 Real Threat? 'New' Deadly Tick-Borne Disease Sparks Worry
- May 26, '17 REI Women's Gear: What's The Difference?
- Oct 6, '16 Underground Oregon In 'Subterranean, Tectonic'
- Jun 13, '17 Violent Whitewater Hospitalizes 'Roll-Cage' Raft Inventor
Get the latest news & reviews sent straight to your inbox twice a week. It's the easiest way to stay in touch with GearJunkie.
- 3 hours ago GJ Week In Review: Wall Of Death, Euro Outdoor Show, Leatherman Rescue
- 1 day ago ‘Bicycle Wall Of Death’ For Sale On eBay
- 1 day ago LA To Sin City: First All-Female Team Sets 340-Mile FKT
- 2 days ago Automatic Beer Brewer Fits On The Countertop
- 2 days ago #VanLife Realities Instagram Doesn’t Show You
- 2 days ago Budding Challenge: Hiking The ‘New’ Greater Patagonian Trail
GearJunkie on Instagram
Wanna camp in the trees, but need to stay cool? Then the Tentsile T-Mini mesh might be just what you've been looking for. - GJ editor Adam tested it out and had this to say "Unlike its other products, however, Tentsile’s T-Mini is mesh. Not only will debris and sand fall through, but it’s more breathable than the larger Trillium hammock." - For full review and details go here: https://gearjunkie.com/tentsile-mesh-t-mini-hanging-hammock ☝️link in profile - And big thanks to @linkedringphotography and @tentsile for the awesome capture!