- Nov 1, '17 Best Women's Winter Boots of 2017–2018
- Jan 8, '18 Crazy Russian Hacker Opens Canned Sleeping Bag from 1952
- Jan 3, '18 Screaming Deals: Gear Savings of the Week
- Sep 1, '15 The Camper You Can Pull With Your Subaru
- Jun 5, '15 11 Awesome Adventure Vehicles Under $10,000
- Jan 12, '18 Today is the Day You Give Up, According to Strava
Get the latest news & reviews sent straight to your inbox twice a week. It's the easiest way to stay in touch with GearJunkie.
- 6 hours ago Free Gear Friday’s: Kahtoola Giveaway
- 10 hours ago 700-Pound Boeing Drone Carries Quarter-Ton Payload
- 1 day ago Top New Adventure Vehicles for 2019
- 1 day ago Speed Demon Mountain Bikes World Cup Ski Course
- 1 day ago World’s First Drone Rescue Saves Distressed Swimmers
- 2 days ago Screaming Deals: Gear Savings of the Week
GearJunkie on Instagram
Looking for a winter getaway? - How about staying in a yurt and exploring the gorgeous, rocky Utah desert. Goblin Valley Dtate Park is open year round, offers hiking and camping, and is home to some of the highest occurrences of hoodoos (rock stacks) in the world. Sounds pretty great to us! - Anyone been here? We’d love to hear your tips for a successful trip. - And big thanks to @photobyjl for the awesome picture and adventure inspiration.