"I could fall right into the ocean." Toru Nakajima climbs tall boulders from the ground up without cleaning the holds, rehearsing the moves on a rope, and frequently without pads. Read More...
Monday, November 20th, 2017 9:27am
- May 2, '18 Boy Scouts to Change Name as Girls Join
- May 12, '18 GJ Week in Review: Climber Bullying, Chain Doping, Grizzly Hunt
- May 11, '18 Everything to Know About Bike Shorts (But You Were Too Afraid to Ask)
- May 9, '18 Backcountry Gourmet: 3 Backpacking Recipes That Evoke Trail Envy
- May 7, '18 Rise of an Icon: Baggies Shorts From Patagonia
- May 3, '18 Knife Blades: Common Steels Explained
Get the latest outdoor & adventure news twice a week.
- 12 hours ago Watch: ‘The Mind of an Ultrarunner’
- 19 hours ago Canada Protects 4 New Parks, Forest Now Twice the Size of Belgium
- 20 hours ago $400 Carbon MTB from Walmart: Good, Bad, or Scary?
- 21 hours ago GJ Week in Review: Tundra Haul, National Park Guide, Dispersed Camping
- 22 hours ago Save Big: 70% off Cycling, Running & Training Gear from REI
- 2 days ago Police Follow Strava to Bust Bike Assailant